Howdy from Katy Texas!

Apr 14, 2008
I saw a link to here in a members sig line on thefiringline.

I'm a few miles west of Houston and shoot at ASC on Westheimer and sometimes up at Carters Country on Treschwig in Spring.

Any http://texaschlforum.com/ members here?

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
I'm a few miles west of Houston and shoot at ASC on Westheimer and sometimes up at Carters Country on Treschwig in Spring.
Welcome to the forum. I just got back from Carters. Decided to celebrate my 69th birthday by putting some rounds thru one of the Wilsons. It was a little chilly and breezy on the pistol range this morning. Let me know when you are coming and perhaps we can get together there. Always glad to have some company.

308nato

TGT Addict
Mar 9, 2008
Between Tomball & Waller
Welcome aboard, I have been going to Carters when I shoot rifles.
I used to go to Hot Wells as it is closer to where I live but just dont
like it there anymore. all my pistol shooting I go to Shlioh indoor range.

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
Welcome aboard, I have been going to Carters when I shoot rifles. I used to go to Hot Wells as it is closer to where I live but just dont like it there anymore. all my pistol shooting I go to Shlioh indoor range.
Been there; done that; same reaction. I have trouble shooting indoors because of claustrophobia and many indoor ranges don't allow cast bullets which I shoot exclusively for practice.

Apr 14, 2008
Yeah, I went to Hot Wells once myself... and quickly left without shooting. There were no range officers in sight and a flock of teens were waving guns around everywhere. :eek: Not for me.

My brother lives in The Woodlands area so when I'm up there we go to Carters.

ASC is only about 10 miles from my house so I shoot there most often.

charlie-6

Mar 6, 2008
central texas
Come on in

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms