• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Wife and I and the dogs live in NE Medina county between Bandera and Hondo. I work on my property and the missus is office manager for JB Septic Systems. I have a vintage Japanese motorcycle carburetor rebuilding and sales business that is internet based. We ride a Goldwing and are members of Bandera Gun Club. We are both Christians. God bless ya'll.
    Gun Zone Deals

banderashovel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    new paint 001.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    View attachment 6067

This is actually my daily ride. I make my living in the vintage Japanese bike world.

Nice, we've got several riders on here, a few Harley types and a few of us modern sportbike riders. This is one of two bikes I have...

9Feb20063.jpg

But some days I think I could use something a little less powerful, in the form of a modern-era cafe racer. The Repsol is fun, but it really has to be ridden fast to be in its element. Going slow on it isn't easy, and I'm lucky that me, my license and my insurance have survived so far. And as a friend once told me, it's more fun to go fast on a slow bike than slow on a fast one, and these days I am really learning what he meant!

Cheers! M2

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Nice, we've got several riders on here, a few Harley types and a few of us modern sportbike riders. This is one of two bikes I have...
    But some days I think I could use something a little less powerful, in the form of a modern-era cafe racer. The Repsol is fun, but it really has to be ridden fast to be in its element. Going slow on it isn't easy, and I'm lucky that me, my license and my insurance have survived so far. And as a friend once told me, it's more fun to go fast on a slow bike than slow on a fast one, and these days I am really learning what he meant!

Cheers! M2
    Some reason I though you were a old guy.
    That aint no old guy bike though.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Wife and I and the dogs live in NE Medina county between Bandera and Hondo. I work on my property and the missus is office manager for JB Septic Systems. I have a vintage Japanese motorcycle carburetor rebuilding and sales business that is internet based. We ride a Goldwing and are members of Bandera Gun Club. We are both Christians. God bless ya'll.

Howdy!
    Say, your avitar looks like yall are in a ghost town or something. Where is that?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    60008.jpg

Picture of the Missus in the same place. Not exactly a ghost town. Ever see the movie the Alamo? Lonesome Dove? It is Alamo village, a movie set on the Shahan ranch just north of Brackettville on Hwy674 (goes to Rocksprings). (www.[B]alamovillage[/B].com/) . My wife is on the motorcycle John Wayne rode in the "The Alamo" movie.

Top Bottom