Howdy!

TheHunter

Feb 29, 2008
New member (think we all are though) from Arlington here. Phatcyclist mentioned your board over on OT and I thought I'd check it out.

I've generally been a rifle type of person, but here recently I've been shopping pistols pretty heavily. Got a XD-45 a few months back and researching a few more for purchase (something for CC)

Anyways, glad to be here and look forward to some good threads

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
New member (think we all are though) from Arlington here. Phatcyclist mentioned your board over on OT and I thought I'd check it out.

I've generally been a rifle type of person, but here recently I've been shopping pistols pretty heavily. Got a XD-45 a few months back and researching a few more for purchase (something for CC)

Welcome aboard.

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX

Good to see you made it over.

carneyman

Feb 23, 2008
Tyler
Welcome! I've been looking at handguns lately, trying to find a good "first". I've spent most of my time with shotguns and rifles thanks to wide open spaces back home.

jim t

Mar 4, 2008
Hawley Texas
glad to have you, now post up and enjoy

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms