Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Austin Cowart, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Austin Cowart

Austin Cowart Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    Howdy ladies and gents im Austin I have been shooting for the past 3 years and honestly the only 2 things I love more than that is this great state and cooking. I am a certified Chef with the American Culinary Federation and I just moved back to Southeast Texas from a 2 year stay in San Antonio! If you need to know a good place to eat over in SA just ask. I only shoot at Lone Star Indoor Gun Range in Lumberton. If you are in the area go check them out and support a new local business. The Bennets are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet and they will do just about anything to make sure your experience is the best.

Cheers
    Austin

2. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Good to have you here!

3. jim t

jim t Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    welcome to the forum, glad to have you

4. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Welcome. I'm in Cibolo N/E of SA. (transplanted from Austin) I love it down here.

5. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    You're really going to have to put up some recipes in Off Topic forum. If you've got any good wild game recipes, that would be kickin'! Welcome!

6. Austin Cowart

Austin Cowart Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    hum

My white tail fajitas aren’t bad and my smoked duck breast stuffed with sharp cheddar and jalapeños turns a few heads once and a while. We shall see about a few recipes but chefs are like magicians we don’t often reveal our secrets!

Cheers
    Austin

7. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

Ooooo...