• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Houston's turning into the next Austin. Seems like all the far left crackpots are coming from there lately. Folks like Sheila Jackson Lee and, apparently their Chief of Police, too.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Can't say I'm all that surprised. Lots of Democratic, left wing, Ovomit supporters have been steadily increasing in that area over the last 7-1/2 years.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I will take great pleasure in sending him copies of my Form 4s when I move my NFA items from my LLC to myself if ATF drops the CLEO permission slip requirement for transfers.

it'll burn his asshole up knowing there are citizens out there with scary MGs and suppressors and there's nothing he can do about it without being on the losing end of a huge lawsuit and judgment.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I will take great pleasure in sending him copies of my Form 4s when I move my NFA items from my LLC to myself if ATF drops the CLEO permission slip requirement for transfers.

it'll burn his asshole up knowing there are citizens out there with scary MGs and suppressors and there's nothing he can do about it without being on the losing end of a huge lawsuit and judgment.
    That will be nullified at the state level first.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    And yet another good reason I moved from Houston 12 years ago. Though it was bad back when Lee P Brown was Chief.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Chiefs of Police are political appointments. They will parrot the politically correct mantra of the day to keep their jobs.

On the other hand, We elect Sheriffs, and I have yet to hear of one Sheriff back any further gun control.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm pretty sure it is him who carries his grandfather/father's colt 1911 instead of the usual glock. At least he has good taste in the things he hates.

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    And that's why nobody with any sense actually lives in Houston. I'm happy in Humble, where I don't have to worry about any of their crap and I don't have to deal with Houston PD (although we're surrounded by it). If Humble is ever incorporated, I'll have my house for sale the next day.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    And that's why nobody with any sense actually lives in Houston. I'm happy in Humble, where I don't have to worry about any of their crap and I don't have to deal with Houston PD (although we're surrounded by it). If Humble is ever incorporated, I'll have my house for sale the next day.
    I dunno, I have think a bunch of us should move to the city proper and fix the politics.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    How can anyone aspire to Police Chief and still have no concept of what a weapon is? "military style assault weapons" or actual "military assault weapons"? I guess he is only supporting as solidarity for being black. Incompetence.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Houston's politics are controlled by the leftist, inner-city area. The mayor is openly lesbian and all of her appointees are followers of the Commie-in-Chief. Been that way for a long time. No surprises.

Top Bottom