• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Houston's turning into the next Austin. Seems like all the far left crackpots are coming from there lately. Folks like Sheila Jackson Lee and, apparently their Chief of Police, too.
    Hey, get your lefties straight... Austin is full of new age hippies, vegans, and people who think wearing ugly eye glasses and girl jeans on guys is cute. Houston is full of Marxist race baiters. Both are libtards, but at least one subset I can party with, lol...
    Hurley's Gold

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    I live in Houston. We conservatives are a minority here. We net taxpayers are a minority here. We whites are a minority here. That's why water rates, HFD ambulance rides, property taxes, and crime...are so high--there are not enough people paying their own way. The fat lesbian mayor posted on twitter almost immediately that she 'stands with commie mayors and the wicked witch of the west on passing the AWB NOW'. Houston needs more conservatives living here to counter the voting illegals, chronic welfare people and others living off us taxpayers. And yes, the Uncle Tom police chief is a bleeding liberal puppet. And so far the sheriff of Harris County seems to be just another liberal weenie. With the feeble police protection we have, without guns we'd be overrun in a week. Thanks to the last commie mayor, Bill White who invited the Katrina evacuees to stay, we have 200,000 more welfare grabbers who feel entitled to everything they can get plus everything you have. Guys, go to the Ruger site and send your letters to all your reps every week. Go here and click the box on the right: Ruger - Protect Your Rights

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I sent a nice email in to their office. That piece of trash can go to New York.
    I'm really curious what the feet on the ground police in Houston think. Of course, they're probably not allowed to advocate politically when representing themselves as police officers, but he does...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Houston's turning into the next Austin. Seems like all the far left crackpots are coming from there lately. Folks like Sheila Jackson Lee and, apparently their Chief of Police, too.

They ain't Austin yet. Austin is still the San Francisco of Texas. I worked out of Houston......Austin still has way more hippies. Thats not smog over Austin. It's evaporated hippy butt sweat.

GaTesLgD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Texas
    I don't give a shit what he wants to believe in and back. I/WE believe and back the second amendment. Simple words for this officer "Don't tread on me"

lighttactics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Did anyone ever go to the HPD townhall meeting at Lakewood Church saturday ? I was hoping someone asked the chief about this.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    I live in Houston. We conservatives are a minority here. We net taxpayers are a minority here. We whites are a minority here. That's why water rates, HFD ambulance rides, property taxes, and crime...are so high--there are not enough people paying their own way. The fat lesbian mayor posted on twitter almost immediately that she 'stands with commie mayors and the wicked witch of the west on passing the AWB NOW'. Houston needs more conservatives living here to counter the voting illegals, chronic welfare people and others living off us taxpayers. And yes, the Uncle Tom police chief is a bleeding liberal puppet. And so far the sheriff of Harris County seems to be just another liberal weenie. With the feeble police protection we have, without guns we'd be overrun in a week. Thanks to the last commie mayor, Bill White who invited the Katrina evacuees to stay, we have 200,000 more welfare grabbers who feel entitled to everything they can get plus everything you have. Guys, go to the Ruger site and send your letters to all your reps every week. Go here and click the box on the right: Ruger - Protect Your Rights

The conservatives/whites have been moving out of the city limits for 15+ years now. I believe it was about 10 years ago when they said the average center of the population was around the Beltway 8 & I-10 area. I'm sure it's shifted even more west by now.

And yes, Katrina didn't help at all.

Obama is a Fraud

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    The Houston police chief is not one of us BUT ARE YOU SURPRISED? Houston is a sanctuary city.
    The DemoCrap political machine coddles radical left behavior.
    Gadsden_flag.svg.jpg

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom