• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I'd bought an OWB holster from Tucker last year, and being the anal retentive person that I am, I ordered it with a thumb break. The holster was top notch in every way, as expected. The only issue I had, and it was totally due to my aforementioned retentiveness, was that the back of the thumb snap, which is steel, would come into contact with my 1911's slide when I locked the snap. No big deal for a "working gun" I know. But, me being me, I decided just to sell it. Well, along comes Mr. Longenecker from Tucker noticing my ad, so he contacts me to ask if there are any issues. Short version: I ship him the holster, he adds a backing piece to the snap, and he ships it back to me....all in less than a week! Now that is service!!! So, as the title states, I HUGE thank you to Tucker Gunleather!

-Pete

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Rob,Did you ever get my e-mail with a suggestion for the Silent Thunder holster and the attached photo? I think it's a pretty nifty idea. I'll send it again if you didn't get it.

Wandering Scot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Houston
    I'd bought an OWB holster from Tucker last year, and being the anal retentive person that I am, I ordered it with a thumb break. The holster was top notch in every way, as expected. The only issue I had, and it was totally due to my aforementioned retentiveness, was that the back of the thumb snap, which is steel, would come into contact with my 1911's slide when I locked the snap. No big deal for a "working gun" I know. But, me being me, I decided just to sell it. Well, along comes Mr. Longenecker from Tucker noticing my ad, so he contacts me to ask if there are any issues. Short version: I ship him the holster, he adds a backing piece to the snap, and he ships it back to me....all in less than a week! Now that is service!!! So, as the title states, I HUGE thank you to Tucker Gunleather!

-Pete

You, anal? Say it isn't so!

Actually I'd like to see your holster the next time you come by.
    I've got an older Bianchi IWB that's getting a bit long in the tooth.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Hello? Hmmm... Answered every one of my e-mails until the sale was made. Then several e-mails and nothing but crickets. Well, maybe I'll get someone else to make that thing.

Rob,Did you ever get my e-mail with a suggestion for the Silent Thunder holster and the attached photo? I think it's a pretty nifty idea. I'll send it again if you didn't get it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom