• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I will only allow this retarded thread to continue if every next post contains the name of a Subway footlong in it. You cannot use ones already named.

I'm going to say that 8 guys with body armor, automatic rifles, shotguns, flashbangs, and tactical surprise are going to be the winning team in any armed confrontation when you have a nice cold-cut-trio on Parmesan oregano in hand. If I was the point man and you shot at me, I'm going to ram a ballistic shield up your ass in a violent jerking, twisting, motion.

+1 mega-dittos....with a double meat BMT on wheat, no lettuce, extra japalenos toasted with provolone cheese

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    You obviously would never want to, but could easily put down your delicious jalapeno melt then grab the 12 gauge and take him down.
    Only if it were the Special Olympics SWAT Team and they were too focused on your Tuna Melt on Toasted Wheat to notice that you were putting down a sandwich and picking up a shotgun.

If it were any other SWAT team you would be ventilated as you reached for the Mossy.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You guys are missing the point, the OP asked that if you were in your home and someone came crashing through the door, how would you respond. Remember you are not aware that it is the police/SWAT (I guess the scenario calls for a no-notice warrant being executed). Obviously if you are armed you would respond in force until such time that you realize it is the police. It's that simple, and if you are killed due to the police's error then it's a major lawsuit in the making; not matter if you get a chance to finish your Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki footlong or not!

Honestly, it comes down to the question as to what would you do if someone were to violently break into your home while you were in it. The fact that it unbeknownst to you is the police doesn't matter, as once that is clear I am sure a person's response would be quite different. However, given this was the case (the person didn't know), I don't think the should be held liable for their response/actions as they do have the right to self-defense in their home.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    There is nothing I like more to recharge me before a gun fight to the death than a Italian BMT with lettuce, tomato, olives and jalapenos.

But I was thinking, the best way to handle this situation is to always have subway on hand, when the swat team comes in the the door after your sub you offer them some of the other ones. Then everyones happy.

I really think it is unconstitutional to let the government confiscate your subway though.

Top Bottom