• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I have been to the Humble Guns and Ammo in Kingwood located in Loop 494. Place is small and weaponry is limited but the owner and workers very friendly and eager to do business. Anyone been to this place and what is your thought?
    Gun Zone Deals

9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    I have been to the Humble Guns and Ammo in Kingwood located in Loop 494. Place is small and weaponry is limited but the owner and workers very friendly and eager to do business. Anyone been to this place and what is your thought?

Been there and had forgotten about it. You're right cbp210, nice small place with very friendly owner and staff. IIRC he had just gotten the place opened when I visited the shop. I live over off Will Clayton between Humble and Atascocita and stumbled on to it while buying a desk for my den from the Black Cat Thrift Store across the street right after we moved here last year. I need to get back up there as I prefer, when possible and practical, to do business with smaller concerns. Even do that the few times I can get to a range. I use a small pistol caliber only indoor range at a place south of here just off 59 and Hooper called D Range. The lady, Stacy, who runs the place is very nice.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Been there and had forgotten about it. You're right cbp210, nice small place with very friendly owner and staff. IIRC he had just gotten the place opened when I visited the shop. I live over off Will Clayton between Humble and Atascocita and stumbled on to it while buying a desk for my den from the Black Cat Thrift Store across the street right after we moved here last year. I need to get back up there as I prefer, when possible and practical, to do business with smaller concerns. Even do that the few times I can get to a range. I use a small pistol caliber only indoor range at a place south of here just off 59 and Hooper called D Range. The lady, Stacy, who runs the place is very nice.

D range is cool for a small indoor range and the staff is really nice although they could use AC inside during a hot day. I prefer to go to Spring Guns and Ammo for indoor.

9uc

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    Forgot to mention in the above posting that when I was there at D Range this past Tuesday I got to experience some real nice treatment from the lady who runs the class. Due to a larger class of armed mall security guards doing annuals, she came up to me while firing, waited until I finished the mag I was firing, and spoke gently to get my attention. She ask if I would mind moving down several lanes from the one I had been assigned so she could keep her class together. No biggie to me, just picked up my stuff and moved. A few minutes later when I went to check out and pay my bill, she said that my lane fees were on her as a thank you. Even though it's not the closest or nicest range in my area, I will be going back and needless to say, highly recommend it.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Forgot to mention in the above posting that when I was there at D Range this past Tuesday I got to experience some real nice treatment from the lady who runs the class. Due to a larger class of armed mall security guards doing annuals, she came up to me while firing, waited until I finished the mag I was firing, and spoke gently to get my attention. She ask if I would mind moving down several lanes from the one I had been assigned so she could keep her class together. No biggie to me, just picked up my stuff and moved. A few minutes later when I went to check out and pay my bill, she said that my lane fees were on her as a thank you. Even though it's not the closest or nicest range in my area, I will be going back and needless to say, highly recommend it.

That sounds like her and that was great she did that although I would still pay just to support them. It is not too often you get good customer service oriented people running this industry. It is a small hole in the wall but still great place to shoot. I only wish they add some nice AC in their bays.

9uc

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    That sounds like her and that was great she did that although I would still pay just to support them. It is not too often you get good customer service oriented people running this industry. It is a small hole in the wall but still great place to shoot. I only wish they add some nice AC in their bays.

Yeah, know where you're coming from, I offered twice as it was no bother to move lanes, but she was insistent. She definitely has me on board the loyalty train

Top Bottom