image008.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    We had one years ago where a lady officer had the magazine in her AR backwards in a newspaper picture.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I cant find one i want to post, it has the punk kid with a big smirk getting arrested by a 400lbs'ish cop and the caption says "should i make this fat ass run"

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I was actually ticketed by a bicycle cop for exceeding the 5 mile per hour speed limit in a federal building parking garage. He pedalled his little heart out for four stories to catch up to me. I had gotten out of my car and was walking to the elevator when he skidded to a stop in front of me and started his memorized patter: "The reason (gasp) I stopped you (gasp) sir was that (gasp) you were exceeding (gasp) the speed limit (gasp, pant, pant, pant)."

I said "You stopped me?" and could barely keep from laughing. Still, he had a job to do so I just let him write me the ticket and went on inside.

After thinking about it a while, I got irritated so I headed off at lunch to see an old friend, a famous attorney who particularly enjoyed fighting silly stuff like this in federal court. This was a ticket for a violation of federal law taking place on federal property written by a Federal Protective Service officer. Jurisdiction would fall into a Federal District Court. Since I had testified extensively in all 4 Federal District Courts in my town, I knew I had a 50% chance that whatever judge heard the case would throw a fit at the notion that his time was being wasted on a traffic ticket and throw the whole thing out.

The attorney agreed to take the case for free, just for fun. I awaited my court date (which would arrive by mail) with great anticipation. This was gonna be fun.

All this took place in Houston. When I got the assigned court date, the case was set for the federal courts in downtown Miami, Florida.

Bastards. No matter how much fun I was looking forward to (and cramming this stupid crap down the throat of the local FPS cops would have been *serious* fun), there was no way I was going to fly to Miami to fight a $35 ticket. I paid up.

They'll get ya one way or another.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    That female officer just gave me a headache and a ball of frustration in my chest all at the same time. I got lightheaded....she's the reason you can't count on police to get you out of a bind. Even if they do show up in time to catch the criminal, it may be HER who shows up to save the day.

And yea-how in the hell did she get that thing up there like that?

Top Bottom