Gun Zone Deals

SOLD Hungarian FEG PJK-9HP 9mm Hi Power (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    This is a Hungarian FEG PJK-9HP 9mm Pistol. It is a faithful all blued steel copy of the Browning Hi Power with parts that will interchange. This is an early model with a low serial number (2xxxx; blacked out on the barrel, slide, and frame front strap) and comes with its matching serial numbered box plus owners manual, cleaning rod, and two 13 round phosphate magazines (likely unmarked MecGars). I've put about 400 rounds of factory through it, using only one of the two included magazines. Full disclosure: the front and rear sights are undersized (like a WWII-era 1911). The rear sight was peened in place (presumably at the factory), but not well, as you can drift the sight a smidge if you push/pull with your fingers. I had planned to upgrade the sights but never got around to it.

This will be a local face-to-face sale, though a short drive (e.g., south Austin) is not out of the question. I want to avoid the hassle of shipping and FFLs. No bill of sale; just a peek at your proof of residency: valid TX LTC or TX DL.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Folks, this one is a Browning clone and are excellent shooters....Browning parts interchange. (unlike my FEG MBK almost clone) .

Worth every penny and them some for the price..............

Top Bottom