• Josh Smith

Smith-Sights LLC
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Wabash IN
    Hello,

Hunting season is coming up in most states. More folks are hunting with military and military-type rifles. While working on sights a couple weeks back, I was listening to Tom Gresham on the radio show “Gun Talk”. He asked callers to tell him their favorite hunting rifles. The most-mentioned military rifle was the M14/M1A, followed by the Garand. One gent mentioned a Swede in 6.5, and the Mosin was definitely in there among the favorites for big game this year!

Accordingly, I’m holding a sale with the Hunter’s Red FO sight priced slightly lower than during the summer-long sale. It’s designed not to give a pupil-dilating sun-bright point of light, but rather a somewhat subdued glow for hunting in the shade. At that it excels!

fallsaleHuntersRed.gif

If you take a deer or other critter with your Mosin, I would like to see it! It can be an older picture; it does not have to be this season. I plan to post them on a new page at Smith-Sights: Adjustable, high-impact sighting systems for your Mosin-Nagant! . If you would like to be featured on this page, please pose with your Mosin next to your critter for the pic, and send it as an attachment to me! I’ll store it and start making the new page when I get a break in sales.

Regards,

Josh
    Guns International

Top Bottom