Hunting the south texas way

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
I once saw a stand built on a flat bed trailer that was hinged.
You parked the trailer where you wanted it. Blocked in up, pulled the pins out and raised the stand and locked in down.
It was ingenious to say the lest.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Looks to me like the blind is "in transport" to its permanent location, given that they are working and not hunting.

CC Hunter

Mar 19, 2009
Corpus
TXSUT you are right it was being moved to a new location. but i looked cool it made me think about foxworthy's redneck jokes. you just got to love the hard work we as hunter do so we can have fun hunting.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
At the ranch, we have a large hunting rack (with chairs, rails, cup holders, and all) mounted on an old suburban, which is affectionately called Big Ugly. It was a favorite hunting vehicle, but it was recently retired & replaced by a much newer suburban....sans the rack....we miss B.U.

One of these days, we need to pull the top rack off B.U. and put it on the new one. You could see over all the brush, it was a great vantage point. It's all metal, so it was normally wrapped with a camo tarp.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
I have some friends that have an old VW bus buried in the middle of a wheat field. Its pretty neat crawl through where the motor was and sit in the front bucket seats then roll the window down when you see something worth shooting.

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
I have some friends that have an old VW bus buried in the middle of a wheat field. Its pretty neat crawl through where the motor was and sit in the front bucket seats then roll the window down when you see something worth shooting.
And they call me a redneck

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads