• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, HelveticaNeue, Verdana, sans-serif]“As soon as Cole was tied up, Houston said her husband turned to her and said he had to leave, had to go work. That’s why we couldn't talk to him today,” KWTV-TV adds.[/FONT]

22751588_BG1-620x348.jpg

22751588_BG6-620x348.jpg

t all started when the Houstons heard the glass break outside their daughter’s bedroom around 6 o’clock Wednesday morning.
    “That folding chair was in her bedroom, shattered glass all over the place, and I said, ‘A raccoon didn’t do that.’ And he was just like, ‘Oh God,’” Houston said.
    They heard rustling inside the garage and Houston’s husband went to the front door.
    “And then he waited for him to come out and then he bum-rushed him,” she said.

Video and story:
    Tulsa Homeowner Hogties Attempted Burglar - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
    Target Sports

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Lol handy little skill set

The way I heard the story is he was now late for work and left BG with wife to wait for po po.

ETA: I replied based on thread title, it's not that I COMPLETELY missed the 1st line in thread :rolleyes: lol

Last edited:
    Top Bottom