• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Let me tell just how bad this can become: My own SiL, a highly respected metroplex Surgeon, is a far-left CA guy. Several years back, he came out with something really absurd.

I took him aside, privately, and told him: What you are saying is completely factually incorrect and I can show you the FACTS to prove it.

He replied: “NO, you don’t understand. I am a liberal and it is what I WANT TO BELIEVE.”. “”I’ll continue to believe it, no matter the actual facts, b/c it is what I want to believe.” “I am from California and we are like that.”

<>

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    <>

Let me tell just how bad this can become: My own SiL, a highly respected metroplex Surgeon, is a far-left CA guy. Several years back, he came out with something really absurd.

I took him aside, privately, and told him: What you are saying is completely factually incorrect and I can show you the FACTS to prove it.

He replied: “NO, you don’t understand. I am a liberal and it is what I WANT TO BELIEVE.”. “”I’ll continue to believe it, no matter the actual facts, b/c it is what I want to believe.” “I am from California and we are like that.”

<>
    He actually said those words out loud?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    <>

<>
    Sorry, but any idiot who says that should never be allowed to operate on anyone ever. Scary as hell and seriously needs to have his license revoked.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    There used to be a noble pursuit of Truth. The educated would read everything they could find on a subject to find what was real.

Many people now just blatantly lie to themselves in the face of long-standing facts. Like the mask thing.

I think many people have blown a logic gasket- between social media, main stream news and other subliminal programming.

Top Bottom