• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While browsing channels this morning I came across a CNN report about all the Hollyweirdos who were in the video, Demand a Plan, speaking to politicians about it being time to ban guns. I sent a letter to CNN suggesting they watch the rebuttal TO that Demand a Plan video.

You ran a story about all the celebrities in Washington speaking up for gun control and made reference to their video, "Demand a Plan." Well, here's a news flash for you. All those people in that video are hypocrites. All you need to do is watch the following video:

Demand A Plan HYPOCRITES - YouTube

and you will see that they are just as responsible for the gun violence in this country as any mentally disturbed individual that picks up a gun and kills. If they are so dead-set against guns, WHY are they portrayed in videos and publicity photos with those same guns they detest? I would like to see this noted on your service as an answer to the hypocrites against the guns that have made them millions in films and photos.

I gave them my name and email address so if they're going to do more than respond with a canned or "bot" response, they know who to talk to.

I have no doubt that this email will be put where CNN puts all the other videos that show up as being from conservatives....in other words, they'll just shitcan it. But I feel better for having sent it to let them know how I feel about their one-sided bullshit reporting.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom