Military Camp

I’m about to dip into the world of Sig P320. Is it worth it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Thank you, I'll take a look. I am a bit younger, I like a little weight in my pistols, I find it is easier to hold sights on target, a lite weapon, for me, tends to be all over the place.
    I have a 320 axg classic. The axg's grips are metal instead of plastic. I never liked the regular 320 when I handled it. The axg balances well for me. They are more $ than a standard 320. Mine was an impulse buy. I was looking for something else when I saw the classic. It looked good, handled well and it is red dot ready. I was looking to try a red dot on a pistol. I shoot it well. I just need to take her to the range now that I finally put the red dot on her.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I haven’t shot the P320. But I have owned shot and sold multiple p226 and one 2022. I find sigs to feel top heavy or unbalanced. Not sure why but I don’t like their slides at all. To tall maybe? As for customer service I’ve had good luck both times I had to deal with them. Had issues with a first run Sig 522 and rust was preset on only one of my p226 where the finish had worn down.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom