• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I posted today about the federal judge banning prayer at the Medina Texas high school and my thread was blocked blocked by Texas 1911. i believe he said that religious posts are prohibited, It was not a religious post . TEXAS 1911. You can kiss my nredneck ass and you can go listen to to ABBA which you like so much!
    Ever wonder why you have so many FTF< FTE> Limp wristing?
    Target Sports

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is very important when trying to make a point. (You don't want to come across as an ignoramus) Please repost so we know what your talking about.

Just saying.

LilIrishTemper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    DFW - Sherman
    Spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is very important when trying to make a point. (You don't want to come across as an ignoramus) Please repost so we know what your talking about.

Just saying.

And the ABBA comment, TOTALLY uncalled for! Allan listens to the Jonas Brothers!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    While I don't have a dog in the hunt, usually when someone needs to proclaim they are gone, instead of just being gone makes me wonder. Like an X girlfriend of mine (30 years ago) that said multiple times she was leaving, to with I just kept doing what I was doing, which caused her to keep saying she was leaving. She would have hurt me more if, when she was disenchanted with me, just GTFO.

Anyway. That's how it goes on Al Gores internet. And to think he got the Peace Prize.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Lets see:
    1) thinks locked post = personal attack on poster
    2) short fuse
    3) does not think a news story about religion is religious
    4) has to result to personal attacks to make a attempt to make a point
    5) quits like a baby

buh%2Bbye%2Bbeck.jpg

Ummm...buhbye.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    For the record, religious subjects are banned here because too many people go all childish on the subject and turn it into a pissing match. Something like this:

"I can't believe you ______!!" "Well, I can't believe you don't _______!!!" "You're evil!!!!!1!" "You're scum!!1!!1!111one"

That's actually not far off from how they wind up. So, no more religious topics. They were worse than politics, and politics is on the verge of going away...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    i posted today about the federal judge banning prayer at the medina texas high school and my thread was blocked blocked by texas 1911. I believe he said that religious posts are prohibited, it was not a religious post . Texas 1911. You can kiss my nredneck ass and you can go listen to to abba which you like so much!
    Ever wonder why you have so many ftf< fte> limp wristing?

I think you've managed to rank in the top 5 of rage quit posts. The ABBA part was especially keen, and I like the usage of chevrons on the "fte" to emphasize the importance.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If people would actually read the forum rules, they'd have some grasp of the limitations of what they can post and how they can post it. I like the way people scream how unfair the rules are yet they agreed to abide by the rules when they signed up. Go figure.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Please fill out, submit in triplicate - and try to spell correctly......

(oh - and next time, read the rules)

butthurt_report_form.jpg

PS....I notice as I post this that you're online, reading this section.....

Not goin' the way ya planned, isit?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think the original poster was ass-chapped because a topic he started was clearly in violation of the rules and he wanted everyone to gang up on 1911. Doesn't seem to have happened like that...

I don't think it was clearly in violation. That would have depended on his subsequent posts. What if he argued the technical legalities, prior case law and other Constitutional relevancies without discussing religious implications? What if mr cowboy likes to discuss the finer points of our balance of powers and judicial precedent vs actual Constitutional protections in an objective manner, and only wanted to use this case as a demonstration?

Of course, there's also the 99% chance that the next post would have turned the conversation south

Ha-ha...you said 'ass-chapped'

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Without religion we have no Constitution, no Free Speech and no 2nd Amendment. Sorry that's what the very foundations of this country were founded on. I don't know exactly what happened here but I see it alot in forums where certain things are banned, and some I agree with. I myself find foul language offensive and some of that goes on here. I think at times we need to stand back, take a breath and let free speech be what it is. We have the goverment taking away enough of our freedoms as it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom