I got my reservation for the Y.O.Ranch M.G. shoot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swede

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Ft. Worth
    From Gun Trust Owners Enjoy YO Ranch Machinegun Shoot | Providing Americans a Legal Option for Class 3 Ownernship (800) 967-7317 | Law Offices of Martin Seidler

The famous YO Ranch in Mt. Home, Texas, held its 2010 Annual Machine Gun Shoot May 7, 8 and 9, 2010. Over 33 Class 3 dealers, machine gun enthusiasts and gun trust owners enjoyed three days of good food, comradery and good shooting. Participants enjoyed shooting at pickup trucks, propane canisters, water heaters, various original targets including plenty of Tannerite and other exploding targets. This year, the services of the Kerrville Fire Department were not necessary despite the large number of shooters with belt fed machineguns.

Wow... does THAT sound like fun!!

Do you? I can hardly wait. Took me a while to figure it out as it's by invite only. Anyone else going?

OK, who do I need to know to get an invitation? If I bring the (post-firing) beer stash, would that get me on the list? ;)

Seriously, I'd show up. I don't have anything exotic, but I can add to the noise and fun, and I've got a case of Tannerite I'm looking to unload.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I joined the Texas Gun Collectors Association to get my connection. The current president of TGCA & me became friends & he hooked me up with a TGCA member who IIRC host it. When I spoke to him in regards to attending first question asked of me was if I owned any machine guns? Not that they are overly selective in who attends, but I do not believe it's something they let folks come by & check out. As far as bringing beer the cost of admission is all inclusive including booze, so I'm told. While admission is not free it did seems to be a bargain for what I was told it includes.

Top Bottom