ARJ Defense ad

I guess the POTUS still doesnt get it????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Getting back to the main point...renting the entire Taj Mahal, Flying a crapload of people, taking a carrier strike force, all the security, logistics, etc is a HUGE waste of taxpayer $$ regardless of the actual amount which we will never know.
    Gun Zone Deals

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Getting back to the main point...renting the entire Taj Mahal, Flying a crapload of people, taking a carrier strike force, all the security, logistics, etc is a HUGE waste of taxpayer $$ regardless of the actual amount which we will never know.

Let's all keep in mind 2008-2009 when companies were cancelling their employee parties and annual bonuses due to the fear of political backlash. I'm not talking about the Exceutives, I'm talking about the rank and file of most fortune 500 companies that throw parties/get-aways/bonuses to keep the their employees happy and tell them thank you for all the hard work. I witness this first hand and was disappointed that the politicians and media treated any espression by a company of employee appreciate with the same contempt as the CEOs getting their weekend get-away hunting trips in the Swiss Alps (after their million dollar bonuses).

With all of that in mind (we have such short memories as people) it is obscene, no matter what the cost is, that wannabe kings and queens of this country so flagrantly spend our money.

Huntinggal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    dallas
    This is the most obscene thing I have ever heard of whether it's 2 million dollars, 50 million dollars or more we as a country cannot afford this kind of bull anymore and we haven't been able to for as long time. Haven't the Obama's been on vacation enough already this year? Geez!

Top Bottom