Hurley's Gold

I guess the POTUS still doesnt get it????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nighthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    He also has 43 warships following along on his visit. Why I have know idea, so yep I could believe that 200 million a day figure. He might be afraid we won't let him back in the country again after he leaves.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Obama rents out the Taj Mahal, and then there's this guy in Obama's home town of Chicago:

vfw9bk.jpg

"Let them eat cake ... "

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I think he going to request additional immigration into America to help with labor needs, or give them stimulus money to build more junk products America can purchase.:rolleyes:

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    The Republican party's ability to accept falsehoods when it suits their political agenda is second only to their ability to lie in the first place.
    Oh you mean just like your Demon party did during this last elections campaigning?????
    One more, for good measure...
    Snopes?? Really?? But you keep on Protecting your lil buddy CW. we wouldnt have it any other way!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh you mean just like your Demon party did during this last elections campaigning????? Snopes?? Really?? But you keep on Protecting your lil buddy CW. we wouldnt have it any other way!!

What I PROTECT, skeeter, is the integrity of our nation. Stop perpetuating OBVIOUS lies.

If it were true IF it were true... then people would have a reason to be upset about it. But it's not.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Stop perpetuating OBVIOUS lies.
    ooh this ought to be good. so please explain which part i lied about. A- the fact you've stuck up/defended O-JACKA$$ over Bush with a 100-1 ratio?? or B- the fact i read on my news channel about OUR POTUS taking this trip and just relayed the info i received there as EVERYONE does here and YOU did with "SNOPES"!!

If it were true IF it were true... then people would have a reason to be upset about it. But it's not.
    so again my friend whats not true about what i posted?? cause the way i see it, you believe the left media you watch and i believe the right leaning FOX news i watch. thats what makes this country great!! and i can ASSURE you the info coming from FOX is at least closer to ANY TRUTH than ANYTHING coming from the scewed CNN,CNBS,NBC,ABC,Rachael Maddcow, Keith Overbite,the 3-dollar bill Anderson Pooper that im pretty sure you watch..... not to mention it looks like the people BELIEVE ol FOX news as of lately cause they sure seemed to vote out all yer buddies!!

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I didnt think anyone watched that 3-dollar bill ol ANDY anymore!!

I recall earlier this year when the McDonald decision came down from the Supreme Court saying the 2nd Amendment says what it says, again.

Flipping channels that night I came upon "3-dollar bill" Andy and he had some "Constitutional expert" on. Don't recall his name but he was about to cry. He said that now "12 year olds will be able to have Bazookas and walk down the street with them".

It was the LAST time I ever flipped over to "3-dollar bill" Andy. I bet I am not alone because even the O'Reilly reruns out poll him.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I never said that YOU lied. The right wing is certainly lying about this one and you're just passing that along as though it's a fact. That's called perpetuating a lie. Anderson Cooper isn't even a pundit, he's a journalist. >_> Frankly I'm more inclined to believe somebody that isn't paid to force feed you opinions.

Also on FactCheck.org as not true: Trip to Mumbai | FactCheck.org

Give it up already, skeeter. You may WANT to believe it but that doesn't make it true.

Snopes and FactCheck.org only exist to research crap like this. I've used the same thing to refute the claim that former President Bush called the Constitution "just a damn piece of paper". It works both ways.

I'm not on the side of the Democratic party, I'm on the side of honesty here. There is enough bullshit in politics without Texas Gun Talk spreading rumors as fact.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Yuppers Sisco, more and more people are switching over to Fox news. Hmmmm it must be because they are LIARS!! to be honest i think the American people have had ENOUGH B.S. from the LIBERAL, MAINSTREAM, IN THE TANK FOR O-JACKA$$ MEDIA!!! and then we get to debate the few stragglers that still watch those hack stations...

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    That's called perpetuating a lie.
    I was just conveying a story i saw on a "News Channel"?? like i said, YOU may believe the GARBAGE you get from your LEFT leaning news stations and Ill believe Fox news. not to mention this Administration STILL wont come out and tell the public what this trip "IS" going to cost!! that sure is some "Transperancy" he promised isnt it??
    Anderson Cooper isn't even a pundit, he's a journalist.
    Frankly I'm more inclined to believe somebody that isn't paid to force feed you opinions.
    but you'll believe CNN????

Give it up already, skeeter. You may WANT to believe it but that doesn't make it true.
    again your "Opinion" vs mine cause YOU CANNOT PROVE the cost is not actual!!! Snopes and whatever else leaning sites you like to pull your facts from dont
    "PROVE" a thing. cause again the Whitehouse WONT release the info!!!!!!!

I'm not on the side of the Democratic party,
    I'll just leave this right here... Oh and actions speak LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I like how you put "News Channel" in quotations where it belongs in regards to Faux News. Most of the people working for that channel don't even have press passes because they aren't real journalists.

Anyway, this topic is embarassing to me as an American. I'm done with it. Feel free to derp now.

Top Bottom