• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjl95mustang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin, Texas
    I was looking around town for a new bushing for my 1911. I called a few places and then STI in Georgetown told me to call this place and they will have them.

I called Dawson Precision and they were very nice and told me to stop by and they will get me the part.

This place was on some county road in Florence. I found the place and they have a big machine shop counter sales and they stock any standard part for 1911 plus some aftermarket add-on and they have sights for xd, glock, para, 1911, etc.

They even make adjustable sights for the glocks with fiber optics, tijicon, or regular.

I had never heard of this place before yesterday so I wanted to pass it on to yall.

www.dawsonprecision.com Home Page
    Guns International

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    To bad we can't get him out to shoot any more.. He spends all his time programming his big toys (all those major CNC machines). It is too bad that a few years ago the feds changed the tax structure to drive smaller gunsmiths out of the gun building business. I have 2 Dawson Precision Custom's and they are amazing handguns.

There isn't anything you will get from Dave that isn't worth every penny you pay for it.

JTP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Austin
    BoMar went out of business a while back, and in my opinion Dawson makes just about the best BoMar clone.

A couple of weeks ago I went to Dawson's site and ordered a set of Warren Tactical Sevigny sights for my Glock 34. I had the sights within a couple of days. Dawson is an excellent company to deal with.

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    I was told about Dawson Precision by Durys in SA.
    I got a set of adjustable rear and fiber optic front sights for my G17 from them.
    Good stuff.

Top Bottom