• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Wolf wrote in his 126-page ruling.
    Imagine that, an attorney with a lot to say. Oh, he's a judge, paid by tax dollars is he?

In his ruling Tuesday, Wolf found that surgery is the "only adequate treatment" for Kosilek's "serious medical need."
    This really is not THAT difficult or expensive of a problem to solve guys. You see the convicts working in the pig barn, chicken farm, and horse stall working towards release need real life training and the freeworld always needs veterinarians. May as well let them practice on the wife murdering animal. Two birds, one stone....

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Its Massachusetts. What do you expect from that shithole of a state that lets murderers keep a senate seat for 40 years?

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Judge took the wrong option of the 3 he had. 1 deny the request, 2 approve the request. 3 grant the other option that this individual has indicated would be preferable to living as he does. After all he did try to commit suicide more than once, which is a crime, and since he already is in jail for murder add those two charges and then send him to the front of the line... Would you like rope, electricity or an injection....

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    So, after the operation and recovery process... is he/she/IT () gonna be transferred to a women's prison? :confused:

Ha...good question....you know I've always refused to refer to a person born with male body parts...as "she" or "her". It's either "he", "him", or "it". Can't wait till the first time we hear someone getting sued for referring to a "transgendered" person, as "it". It's coming...believe that....these judges seem like they need to be brought out back to the woodshed for a good ol' fashioned American ass whippin.....

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its Massachusetts. What do you expect from that shithole of a state that lets murderers keep a senate seat for 40 years?

teddykennedydredgingupt.jpg

:p

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The fact that inmates in a federal prison get taken better care of then most Americans down & out on their luck, simply amazes me....
    Given the current economy, becoming a bank robber might be a decent retirement plan. If you're successful you'll have money. If you're not then you'll at least get 3 squares a day, a place to sleep, free medical care, and plenty of reading material :p

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom