Lynx Defense

I have some extra ammo for sale, where can I post an ad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonestarlover

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2021
    austin
    I'm just doing a moving sale. Do not know where to go. If I'm doing this to make profits, I should have known what to do long time ago. I thought people here are nice, looks like some of you are not, just very good at mocking people. FYI, I'm not a "he".

Lonestarlover

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2021
    austin
    You can buy at least a one year membership and bypass the 25 minimum post count if you want quicker access to the Classifieds.

Thank you!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    There are some very nice people on this forum. The rules are just a way to keep our community a nice place to exchange ideas. We want to avoid dump and runs, scams, etc, and the best way to do that is for sellers to have a little skin in the game via donation or thoughtful discussion. We just don’t want this turning into a Craig’s List or Texas Gun Trader situation. We’d love to have you in the group if you change your mind...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm just doing a moving sale. Do not know where to go. If I'm doing this to make profits, I should have known what to do long time ago. I thought people here are nice, looks like some of you are not, just very good at mocking people. FYI, I'm not a "he".
    No, everybody on this site is good at mocking people. :)

This site is very different from most. The active members are encouraged to meet in real life at multiple events held all over the state. We're a bunch of friends who feel we can joke with each other unmercifully. New members can find that off-putting; I realize that. But the ones who stick around and go to some meet-ups may find they're making lifelong friends.

I understand how you got the first impression you got.

Let me extend my personal apologies to you for that.

Lately, we've been dealing with a bunch of scammers trying to rip off members so folks are a little wary of newcomers who have things to sell. Still, if you legitimately need help with moving some ammo and you're not in the business of trying to make big profits, folks here will be happy to help you.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Actually it's full of crusty old curmudgeons, except for me, of course, I'm just a nice guy. If I lived closer to wherever you are I'd probably buy it all but distance makes that not likely.

Lonestarlover

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2021
    austin
    No, everybody on this site is good at mocking people. :)

This site is very different from most. The active members are encouraged to meet in real life at multiple events held all over the state. We're a bunch of friends who feel we can joke with each other unmercifully. New members can find that off-putting; I realize that. But the ones who stick around and go to some meet-ups may find they're making lifelong friends.

I understand how you got the first impression you got.

Let me extend my personal apologies to you for that.

Lately, we've been dealing with a bunch of scammers trying to rip off members so folks are a little wary of newcomers who have things to sell. Still, if you legitimately need help with moving some ammo and you're not in the business of trying to make big profits, folks here will be happy to help you.
    Thank you very much for all!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Stands to reason that you must be a "she" then. There are a few women on here regularly. As long as you are as level headed as they are, and not thin skinned, another would not be such a bad thing. Stick around, join the fun.
    We ain't all jerks.

Well,,,,at least not all the time anyway.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I don't know how to PM him and I also don't understand most of his words. I can only tell they are types of ammo.

If you live in the Austin area I can come and assess the types and amount of ammo. Are you selling due to a loved one's estate which you inherited?

Members have done this for new members or family members of those who have passed away. I'd be more than happy to set that up. I'm well known on this forum and meet up with members of it fairly regularly.

Top Bottom