Capitol Armory ad

I hope they ALL die and burn in hell. No mercy. No pity. Just DIE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Little basturds. They gotta clean out tunnels from the rain so they gotta build up the mound.

I graciously gave them, their family, their kids, and their bitch queen a big ole dose of nerve poison.

I completely, without doubt, old testament.....hate, despise, loath...

Fireants.

Sorry good for nothing, dirt dwelling, assholes. I got your number, motherfu*kers. Get you sum of this granular love.

Don't think about ice water...cause they don't serve it in HELL.
    Capitol Armory ad

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Hell to the yes. I wiped them off of my property a number of years ago, and they haven't had the balls to show up again. I keep a reserve stock of ant killer just to be prepared though.

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    It's why I like Sevin dust so much. Stir up the nest until enough of the little shits come pouring out looking for a fight.
    Liberally sprinkle Sevin dust over the top of the nest & about a foot radius circle around it. The nasty little shits keep coming out into the dust thinking it's something they can fight, and run into a slow agonizing death.
    It is genuinely enjoyable to watch a multi-legged evil such as those things twitch in the Sevin dust, I just HATE the damned things. They serve no purpose whatsoever, plenty of other kinds of ants around that function just fine for garbage collection, no need for that multi-legged evil to exist.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not even close. I use nematodes. You do not get the satisfaction of committing genocide via poison, but rather genocide via a zombie apocalypse. The nematodes lay eggs in the ants and the larva erupt from the heads of the ants when they hatch( a lot like Phorid Flies) the whole time the eggs are growing inside the host, the ants stagger around without direction until death. The larvae grow and reproduce and keep your yard clear for years. They also control June Bugs( by getting them in the grub stage)

THAT is how to eliminate the little bastards.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    grandpa used to by a clear liquid he called Highlife at the drug store to kill ants. Bought it by the gallon. I have no idea what it was.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    If you have cats and dogs, fire ants are your best friend.

Fire ants devour ticks and fleas.

Dogs and cats only step on a fire ant mound once (while children do so over and over).

I pray for rain to sprout fire ant mounds. Have never had a flea or tick problem ever.

Now, if you've got fire ants in your vegetable garden, here's the solution:

Mix 1 gallon of hot water, two ounces of citrus oil, and two tablespoons of molasses and some urea (Urine --as much as you can provide).

Mix well and pour over the mound.

The mound will collapse within 15 minutes, and any surviving ants will be consumed by the microbes in the soil that the drench activated.

Fire Ants are not as bad as their reputation suggests.

Be well.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    We had an infestation of Raspberry Crazy Ants and they seem to have killed off the fire ants. Then the cold seemed to knock back the Crazy Ants. Now we just have to keep after the Carpenter Ants.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Once killed a giant mount by first setting fire to it so they all came out, then leveled it and then some by hosing it for a good 20 minutes in the cold.

They never came back.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Not even close. I use nematodes. You do not get the satisfaction of committing genocide via poison, but rather genocide via a zombie apocalypse. The nematodes lay eggs in the ants and the larva erupt from the heads of the ants when they hatch( a lot like Phorid Flies) the whole time the eggs are growing inside the host, the ants stagger around without direction until death. The larvae grow and reproduce and keep your yard clear for years. They also control June Bugs( by getting them in the grub stage)

THAT is how to eliminate the little bastards.
    One day the nematodes will mutate to work on humans.

Top Bottom