• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I went to a local dealer and purchased a Q ThunderChicken.
    Now the wait begins.

I'm hoping the dealer is correct in his saying that E-Form Form4 will begin on the 19th of this month. I'm pretty stoked with my choice although I'm totally out of my depth on these things. Completely disallowed in my home state.

Open to thoughts.

If criticism, please be gentle...
    Texas SOT

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Those Q suppressors are pretty sweet & light being made of titanium. We had a Q Honeybadger 300BO SBR come in the shop a couple months ago for a customer. That thing will make you drool.

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You done good
    emoji106.png
    Thank you. I truly hope so. Not an inexpensive little toy.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Those Q suppressors are pretty sweet & light being made of titanium. We had a Q Honeybadger 300BO SBR come in the shop a couple months ago for a customer. That thing will make you drool.

I thought a Ghetto Blaster would scratch that itch…but it didn’t and I still want a Honey Badger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I thought a Ghetto Blaster would scratch that itch…but it didn’t and I still want a Honey Badger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We're still waiting on both stamps to come in.... I break it out of jail every couple of weeks & finger bang it in the back...lol

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    We're still waiting on both stamps to come in.... I break it out of jail every couple of weeks & finger bang it in the back...lol
    Wait until you actually have possession of it. Within 30 seconds of hearing your neighbors shooting unsuppressed your pinky finger will lift itself off of the beer you are drinking, you will shake your head in a disapproving manner, affect a slightly snobbish English accent and say “ they really should do the decent thing and get a can”

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I hope the eforms ends up being as good as it sounds so you get it back fast. I am on month 6-7 for my two suppressors

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wait until you actually have possession of it. Within 30 seconds of hearing your neighbors shooting unsuppressed your pinky finger will lift itself off of the beer you are drinking, you will shake your head in a disapproving manner, affect a slightly snobbish English accent and say “ they really should do the decent thing and get a can”
    hahahahahahah!!!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    From your keyboard to God's ears!
    Although he didn't seem to be in a listening mood this morning regarding fishing.
    Thats how it goes right. I am half tempted to buy another suppressor once eforms is live and see which comes back first

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I went to a local dealer and purchased a Q ThunderChicken.
    Now the wait begins.

I'm hoping the dealer is correct in his saying that E-Form Form4 will begin on the 19th of this month. I'm pretty stoked with my choice although I'm totally out of my depth on these things. Completely disallowed in my home state.

Open to thoughts.

If criticism, please be gentle...

Do not submit a paper form. Wait till eforms is up - tentative time is 0600 21Dec. Of course at 0601 it will crash.

Why ThunderChicken and not something more popular.

Top Bottom