• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah, I know not everyone likes them, but I sure do.

15 yards. Slow shooting off hand. Not the best shooting in the world, but it will work.
    Guns International

DRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Love mine too. Only have a hundred rnds through it though.
    My twin brother bought one first. I checked it out and decided I needed one too. :)
    I have a crossbreed supertuck coming for it.

Now... If only I could get a hold of some of those Fed HST 147grn biological particle seperators...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Love mine too. Only have a hundred rnds through it though.
    My twin brother bought one first. I checked it out and decided I needed one too. :)
    I have a crossbreed supertuck coming for it.

Now... If only I could get a hold of some of those Fed HST 147grn biological particle seperators...

My older brother has been eyeing mine for a while. I think if he didn't have a new baby, he'd have one too.

I like the HST's. I've only found the 124 grains, but I'm happy with that.

I got a com-tac holster with mine.

DRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Yeah. He bought one. I shot it his, I bought one. lol
    His has the factory night sights NY1 + 3lb connector trigger setup.
    Im satisfied with my trigger and plan on TFO sights.
    My USP was my favorite, but the 19 just fits my hand so much better, easier to shoot accurately and I can actually conceal it. Cheaper to take to the range too.
    Never getting rid of my .45 though. Thad'd be sacreligious, haha.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I have a 21SF, and had a 17, 22C and a 31, and even though all full sized pistols, I loved everyone of them. I had to thin out the weapons collection to help pay bills and feed kids, but there was no way, absolutely no way that I would sell my .45.

And about the HST's. I used the 147 grainers in my 17 and they worked beautifully. I sold all that I had to a buddy of mine along with some 124 gr+P Rangers and I already asked him if he would sell them back, but he told me 'hell no'. Yeah, some buddy... But anyways, I did a search for HST's and couldnt find any of my usual sellers, but here's a guy that I have dealt with in the past and he has Rangers in stock at the moment.

[url]http://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/c/scgunguy/rangerlist.htm[/URL]

He is quick to ship and a really good guy to deal with.

Rock on!

Brad L.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Like my G19 as well. Great pistols and perfect size for carry. I don't shoot it as well as some of my other guns.I tend to pull left a bit, but not enough to make a hill of beans difference. I think it's the grip angle, and not having shoot it enough to truly get accustomed to it.

As for the HST's, I use the 147 G. A couple of months ago, several of the on line dealers got a shipment of HST, and I bought two boxes of 9mm and .40. Seems no one has them anymore. But keep watching this site. Eventually, they'll get some more in and their pricing is reasonable.

http://www.tds-us.com/catalog.php/tds/dt49209/Federal_Tactical_LEO

DRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Concerning Glock19 concealment. Give CrossBreed a look.

I just got mine. Supertuck cowhide with combat cut. I flat out love this holster. First impression of course. Only wore it about five minutes before work.

I checked my mailbox on my way to my truck and there it was.. I hate getting new toys right before going to work. No time to play. :(

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have a 2nd Gen 19 that I just installed a 3.5# connector into. I like it, but the trigger is still not where I want it. I think the trigger bar is going to get replaced, as mine was an LEM with 8# factory trigger.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'm kind of afraid to try and do anthing to the trigger. It is my favorite carry gun, and it isn't exactly broken.

I think if I wanted a true target gun. . .I need another, full sized gun. Anyone ever shot one of those long slide glocks?

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I felt the same way about mine, but the great thing about the block, is that if you don't like it, it takes about two minutes to change it back. The 5.0 from ghost is not a "target" trigger, it is only slightly lighter, but offers smoother take up and a much much shorter reset....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom