• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well I was at work yesterday and I told this guy from the office about yote and pig hunting we even touched on hunting elephants in Africa. Well it grossed him out he is a vegetarian. He I really do feel bad about doing that to him tho. Have any of y'all done this?
    ARJ Defense ad

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I love beef, but I can not eat barbacoa :) isnt that weird - I just cant eat the cows face

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    He is a "client employee" not a co worker so if I would have really offended him it could have been and I guess still could be really bad. LOL But I'm right there with y'all, but at the same time I just wouldn't have gone into some details that I did had I known before hand.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Sh*t happens and it happen to people that live WAAAAAAAAAY outside the box.
    I can see not eating meat because of a digestive problem but IMHO the wiring is shorted if you abstain for any other reason.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've known a few of the Veggies. I figure it's OK and they can eat what they want to eat but they just can't leave it there. They turn into militant animal huggers and carry on like their way is the only way. If you eat meat, they give you the raised snout and a piece of their mind. I wouldn't worry about hurting their feelings. They'll stick their nose in your business in a heartbeat and every once in a while it will bite them.

Have you ever eaten some of the crap they call food? I dated one of them for 3 years and she even puked on some of it. It think it messes up their minds!

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Did you feel bad about pulling his man card? I didn't read you did that, but don't feel bad anyway. Do you feel bad when someone tells you of ripping defenseless plants from the ground? And they are not even made of tasty meat!

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well I was at work yesterday and I told this guy from the office about yote and pig hunting we even touched on hunting elephants in Africa. Well it grossed him out he is a vegetarian. He I really do feel bad about doing that to him tho. Have any of y'all done this?

He's the one choosing to live in a world that normally eats meat. Let him suffer or get thicker skin.

Vegetarians are what... 5% of the population? Many supposed vegetarians even eat fish or eggs (how convenient)... I think they are just another splinter group that wants attention myself. Piss em off at will!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Find that picture of the neck shot yote here on the forum and frame that up with Mmm -hmmm -Good as a caption. That will really tear him up!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I know this may not always be true, but generally vegetarian=liberal=offended easily. What do you think may have offended him more, hunting animals or guns in general? If he gives you any trouble, hit him upside the head with a big T-bone.

Sniper John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    North Texas
    I was once in line buying a one day hunting license in Colorado while on a fishing trip. I was going to do some Marmot shooting which was pretty much the only thing in season in I think it was August that year. There was a vehicle with foriegn plates in the auto shop next to this hardware store that was a traveling "save the Elephant" show. A woman having a stong britich accent with this outfit was in the store and I apparently caught her attention. She asked me what I was hunting. I just knew what was coming and the conversation did go into saving Elephants from slaughter. Now I don't know how their presentation would be portrayed, but in private I was pleasantly surprised. She had no problems with hunting and in fact explained how in some areas hunting Elephants has saved them. The money from hunters has been used to fund armed patrols protecting from poachers for example. Otherwise on those particular preserves the locals would have wiped them out.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom