• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I have met a few members here in person, and I also have made some friends here that I haven't yet met in person.

I have been on other forums and many talked about being a forum "family" but here at TGT, it seems to really mean something.

Can we get a group hug?

Asking for that friend again!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I have met a few members here in person, and I also have made some friends here that I haven't yet met in person.

I have been on other forums and many talked about being a forum "family" but here at TGT, it seems to really mean something.

Can we get a group hug?

Asking for that friend again!
    2Jrz4DC.jpeg.jpg

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I served my country for all people.
    I served my country for my past, present and future friends!
    I didn’t serve to see my country see it split apart by partisan race baters, or reverse racist idiots!
    I didn’t serve my country to see people become birth persons, or non binary people!
    Every single person is worthy and equal in God’s Eyes.
    No one is better, or worse than the other person.
    I have had wives and girlfriends of different races, and felt privileged that they saw, or see me for who I am.
    As someone on here said, if I judge a person, it’s not by their skin color, but by their actions, and how they treat other people.
    The thing I despise the most is when someone bates you by asking a question as the OP had said. Only then do they get enough courage to ask a question like that when fully lit.
    They are cowards and traitors to their country.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    If they would just stop bringing up and focusing on race. What about white people that are killed by cops? Don't see that shit on the news, because ONLY Black Lives Matter? I get it, a lot of ignorant people still have their head up their ass and don't like blacks. I don't understand why. If you had a litter of kittens and 4 were tabby and one was gray, would you not like the gray ones, or the tabby ones.
    It's the same fucking logic!
    I don't know of any way to fix that, but certainly shoving it down everyone's throat is not going to correct the small-minded folks, and may actually piss them off even more.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Was drinking with a no longer friend, we just killed a 5th of jack. And he says to me dog let me ask you a question. Bwhaaaaaaa and that is how the fight started. He asked me why I was wearing a rebel shirt.
    I told him my daughter went to hays high. And that used to be thier mascot. He' says that I'm a race traitor.
    I look at him like he lost the best part of his mind. I ask him why. He says because of the flag. I tried to school him about history. But he wasn't haven't it. I asked if I was a traitor if I married outside my race?

He said yes .. bout this time I'm getting warm. So yadda yadda yadda I finally got tired and asked him if he served. He said no. I said that I did so a mf like you can ask me bullshit questions about what I represent.
    I told him there are white people and asain and hispanic people that I'd fight with and die for long before I'd take your side.
    I'm so tired of all this bullshit about racism. I don't experience any of that. Except for the white women. Lol
    Just putting this out here is anyone else wore out over stupid ass people falling for the banana in the tailpipe.
    Rant over

As a young white guy in 1967, I had never met or spoken to a person of any other color until I joined the Marines and that changed in boot camp and Vietnam. I remember seeing them as being so different than me but at the same time Vietnam was so different than any culture I'd ever been around as well. I still remember Les, a black dude from LA who took me under his wing. I could tell he was probably a real bad ass back home and said he did jail time. I was 18 and hadn't a traffic ticket. Will never forget the night raining so hard and cold in monsoon season and we were huddled under a poncho together bear hugging to stay warm. Each day over there was a new experience. Then one day Les snapped, grabbed his M-16 and yelled, "I hate all you white mother @@@@@@s". The LT ordered us to surround him with our own M-16s and he surrendered, a chopper came and got him out of 'nam and Marines forever. We later heard he took his life in a barn in California somewhere. Later in life I worked for many years with a black guy who also was my friend. He said all his friends were white because the black folks said he sucked up to the white man by having such a good job and wanted nothing to do with him.

I experienced so much and still don't know what racism is but I believe we can all get along if the white liberals will stay the hell out of the way and stop stirring the pot.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Was drinking with a no longer friend, we just killed a 5th of jack. And he says to me dog let me ask you a question. Bwhaaaaaaa and that is how the fight started. He asked me why I was wearing a rebel shirt.
    I told him my daughter went to hays high. And that used to be thier mascot. He' says that I'm a race traitor.
    I look at him like he lost the best part of his mind. I ask him why. He says because of the flag. I tried to school him about history. But he wasn't haven't it. I asked if I was a traitor if I married outside my race?

He said yes .. bout this time I'm getting warm. So yadda yadda yadda I finally got tired and asked him if he served. He said no. I said that I did so a mf like you can ask me bullshit questions about what I represent.
    I told him there are white people and asain and hispanic people that I'd fight with and die for long before I'd take your side.
    I'm so tired of all this bullshit about racism. I don't experience any of that. Except for the white women. Lol
    Just putting this out here is anyone else wore out over stupid ass people falling for the banana in the tailpipe.
    Rant over
    Here Here, there is just no place in our lives for idiotic bullshit.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    As a young white guy in 1967, I had never met or spoken to a person of any other color until I joined the Marines and that changed in boot camp and Vietnam. I remember seeing them as being so different than me but at the same time Vietnam was so different than any culture I'd ever been around as well. I still remember Les, a black dude from LA who took me under his wing. I could tell he was probably a real bad ass back home and said he did jail time. I was 18 and hadn't a traffic ticket. Will never forget the night raining so hard and cold in monsoon season and we were huddled under a poncho together bear hugging to stay warm. Each day over there was a new experience. Then one day Les snapped, grabbed his M-16 and yelled, "I hate all you white mother @@@@@@s". The LT ordered us to surround him with our own M-16s and he surrendered, a chopper came and got him out of 'nam and Marines forever. We later heard he took his life in a barn in California somewhere. Later in life I worked for many years with a black guy who also was my friend. He said all his friends were white because the black folks said he sucked up to the white man by having such a good job and wanted nothing to do with him.

I experienced so much and still don't know what racism is but I believe we can all get along if the white liberals will stay the hell out of the way and stop stirring the pot.
    Vietnam was an eye opening experience for alot of people. I'd never met a northerner. Everyone was from the northeast and the radio guy was from Texas. Guess what job I got when I arrived.

Patience0830

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    FreeStateuv IN
    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. . . .but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Can't pick the color of your skin, so why penalize somebody for the color God gave them? Love everybody the same.

Until they prove to be thieves, murderers, assholes or Democrats. . . .

but I repeat myself.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    A persons color doesn't mean shit. The persons attitude, not the color, is what's important. I treat people the way they treat me.
    kyletxria1911 01, we've never met but I've read you post and you sound like an intelligent man and I would be proud to call you a friend.

Top Bottom