• ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I’m going to be in Austin for the weekend at one of the SO’s liberal hippie events. I'm planning on drinking heavily to offset the "Obama air-humping" or whatever they do at those things. So I thought I would do a couple things the next day to help me get my head back on straight:

First, I’m looking for a place with a ton of reloading supplies. Mostly powder and primers are what I buy, but a set of dies and some bullets usually end up in my cart too.

Second, a decent range that welcomes Class 3s. I’m determined to drag the HK collection and 473.8 lbs of ammo down there and blow some s**t away. Maybe stick a smelly bearded hipster behind a belt-fed machinegun and show him how much fun it is...

Any recommendations?
    Target Sports

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Cabelas has reloading supplies, but I don't know of any ranges that allow full auto fire. Lone Star Gun Range allows damn near everything else. Perhaps if you asked them nicely?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Cabelas has reloading supplies, but I don't know of any ranges that allow full auto fire. Lone Star Gun Range allows damn near everything else. Perhaps if you asked them nicely?

Tried, they won't allow full-auto. No range in town does.

Cody, send me a PM with your info. I'm off Saturday.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Full auto fun

A buddy of mine has some property near granger. It's out past the dam there. We usually go shoot out there on sundays or mondays(semis only:(). I always prefer to shoot out in the country, away from range nazis and clowns. I would have to ask him how he feels about it, but I bet he would love some trigger time behind a full auto. Lemme know what you think. Granger is about an hour from central austin.

Top Bottom