• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've been wanting something a little more powerful on my .308, the 4x was sufficient for hunting, but target shooting at 100 yards was really not that great. I looked at a few manufactures and decided to buy something different.

Not a logo many are familiar with.

img1016u.jpg

But almost everyone recognizes the name.

img1020f.jpg

It was inexpensive, but it's made by Leupold here in the US so it has a lot of good things going for it. 1/4 MOA adjustments, it actually clicks unlike some of the cheaper scopes, even Leupolds.

img1019p.jpg

2x-7x, good enough for me to see .30" holes at 100 yards and has a setting low enough to get a really large field of view. Excuse the fuzziness, I was holding everything at weird angles and I couldn't really do the macro mode on my point and shoot justice.

img1021ml.jpg

As it sits currently, ready to be sighted in. It's a little shorter and possibly a little lighter than my ancient Tasco I had on there.

img1025a.jpg

I won't know how it performs until next week, but hopefully it will be ready for hogs this next weekend.

Many thanks to Alan for putting up with me long enough to sell me something.
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom