• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Their service sucks at least in this instance. Ordered a new barrel last week. It arrived in Vernon Tx on Saturday night.
    they said expect delivery on Wed. Ok, maybe it'll come sooner.

It didn't track again until Tuesday and its in Ft Worth. ok... well, I checked today thinking it was in Abilene out for delivery... no, now its in Hutchins and not expected to deliver until tomorrow.

So, my package has been in Texas for 4 full days within a few hours drive from me and it will take them another day for a total of 5 days from the time it entered Texas to get to me:banghead:

The post office priority mail would have beat that for about 1/2 the price
    ARJ Defense ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My package from Mckinney went through El Paso. USPS.

wow, that's efficient. Still I bet it didn't take 5 days

These people don't understand that when we order gun stuff, we need it, bad, there is no time for screwing around.:50cal:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I found that using the lowest rate shipping is a complete crap shoot.

Paying extra for the faster shipping gives slightly more reliable results.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    FedEx has been unreliable at best for me as well, I've tended to get my shipments earlier and more direct with UPS here in Salado. Maybe its because their shipping center is in Belton.

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    I prefer UPS over Fedex. Fedex doesnt always make their own deliveries out here where I am, they hand it off on the day it is supposed to be delivered to the USPS instead and it takes another few days to get my shipments...

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I live north of Dallas and have good luck with UPS and Fedex. They usually deliver as advertised. USPS can be a little slower not as reliable for the delivery date. Sometimes early and late. But I get everything and never had anything stolen from my doorstep.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Ever since FedEx started having the USPS start making thier final drops, it seems like I've had nothing but problems with them.

FedEx "smartpost" as they call it is one of the slowest was to ship since the pony express, I purchase a lot on line I've told various vendors I will not purchase if they ship smartpost.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Ever since FedEx started having the USPS start making thier final drops, it seems like I've had nothing but problems with them.

FedEx "smartpost" as they call it is one of the slowest was to ship since the pony express, I purchase a lot on line I've told various vendors I will not purchase if they ship smartpost.

Smartpost use to be an option, but now it seems some companies are calling Smartpost simply Fed Ex and I don't like that. I haven't had any problems with Smartpost, but I think it's misleading to not differentiate from both. One option to avoid SmartPost is to add ammo to the order then they cannot use USPS at all. :)

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Smartpost use to be an option, but now it seems some companies are calling Smartpost simply Fed Ex and I don't like that. I haven't had any problems with Smartpost, but I think it's misleading to not differentiate from both. One option to avoid SmartPost is to add ammo to the order then they cannot use USPS at all. :)
    Of course companies don't want you to know its coming by donkey so they say FedEx but if its dropped at your local POit's smart post, now UPS has same set up but it is much faster.

Top Bottom