Guns International

I typically carry a $1 lockblade folder, from Wally's.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drawl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I buy them 5 at a time, cause I lose several knives a year. they are a tremendous value at that price. Not bad at taking/keeping an edge, has a beltclip, too. For shtf, I have an SOG Multitool, but it is a bit heavy bulky/expensive. for everyday carry. It would have to be in a pocket sheath, lanyarded to my belt, to prevent loss, for shtf use.
    DK Firearms

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I got 100 of these and handed them out like candy for Christmas to friends. They are wicked sharp and great to have on the key chain.

Folding utility knife from Derma-Safe

Rknif2.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I got 100 of these and handed them out like candy for Christmas to friends. They are wicked sharp and great to have on the key chain.

Folding utility knife from Derma-Safe
    That's pretty slick... I got tired of people asking to borrow a knife (because they know I always have one on me) so I bought one of those big jars of cheap folders. I think price worked out to about 35¢ a knife. Whenever someone asks for a knife I just hand them one of those and say "keep it".

drawl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    and I should have to hunt up pics just because you are TOO LAZY to do so? i gave you the info, google for wally world, or do without.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    and I should have to hunt up pics just because you are TOO LAZY to do so? i gave you the info, google for wally world, or do without.

Damn, you're grumpy..,.

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    No shit! drawl you clearly having no 'feeling' for the site or Charlie soo, Big clue here ---> He was kidding.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Holy shit! A "Lizard"! Had I been aware they were that cool I'd made a run on all the WallyWorld stores I could find! Especially those that have the "......handle with care" inscription shingy. These are gonna' go fast.

Top Bottom