I want 10/22 barrels

Joat

Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
I posted this over on TFL as well then today realized that I hadn't posted here.

If you've switched out the stock barrel on your 10/22 and don't have a need for it anymore, I have a project in the works and need 8 of them.

I am building a gatling gun. Not the 2 receivers back to back, but a true hand crank gun.

If you have a barrel that is taking up room and want to get of rid of, I'll gladly pay the shipping to have it sent to me. cosmetic blemishes, broken/missing sights are not a problem.

The most I have budgeted for barrels for this project is $75.00 which is why I am soliciting free + shipping.
I have had several offers to sell me barrels and while I appreciate the offers, cost + shipping for the 8 barrels needed would price this project into oblivion. I figured $10.00 ea (+/-) for each barrel. There is a local 'smith that said he would sell me all the barrels that I want for $20.00 each, which is why I posted the request.
I don't know how realistic this figure is, but I do know that I personally have given away at least 3 stock barrels after putting .920 ones into my personal 10/22s over the years.
I have barrel liners, chamber reamers, and hex stock available to make the barrels if needed, so I am looking to save some lathe time by using these. At this point I am not even sure that the design can be adapted to use these barrels, if it doesn't work all I will be out is time. If I go over my budget for the barrels and then have to purchase the material to make the barrels . . .

Thanks,
Joat

Joat

Apr 28, 2008
Kenefick, TX
Thank you EE, PM replied to.

Hoytinak: Still collecting parts - I've now got 4 barrels and about half of the other pieces I need to start machining the mounts.

Joat

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members