• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Anyone in the San Antonio area have an M&P 40 full-size they wouldn't mind bringing out to the range for me to try? I can provide ammo and a free outdoor shooting range (Nimrod Rifle Club near Braunig Lake; I'm a member and can bring guests). I'd also be willing to go to a range closer to your location, if desired. Let me know!

Thanks!
    Venture Surplus ad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I'm not in SA but I have one and its a great gun very accurate, the only thing is the trigger takes some getting used to.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    They're nice guns; I have the full size 40, and a 40c as my carry gun. I like that they come with different size back pieces for the grip so you can change the way it fits in your hand. HK is right about the trigger - it takes some getting used to, but it gets smoother over time. Hopefully you get a chance to try one.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    I have the 40c now. I've been shooting it for a while and carrying it for the past few days, and I really like it. The grip angle really agrees with me, and I like the backstrap options. Plus I've only heard good things about the full-size, so I want to try one out before buying.

Top Bottom