Lynx Defense

I wonder how many kids won't make it home from this one...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    I'm a bit amused by how much the 'hosts' stress that they'll be checking IDs, then go on to say you have to be at least 16 to get in.
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm betting there will already be some guys dressed as cops there, probably with cars and everything;)

Darryle

Crazy old Coot
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Some one needs to go to the courthouse and call that one dude from a courtesy phone and play popo, the right guy could have a blast jacking with him.

Sent from my tesla coil

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I remember the day after my high school graduation party.

The old man decided we needed to stack hay in the barn beginning about 0700.

As I was throwing up about 0730, he said, "Boy, if yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

That was the last time I ever got wasted.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Amen, Pro! My sister made the mistake of saying that in front of my daughter one time when I mentioned about having spoken w/her about "saving" herself.......looked her right in the eyes, and said "YOURS might - but MINE will have been taught better!" All 3 of her girls had kids first, then a ring (one of 'em has never even gotten that from the first baby's daddy)....my daughter had hers AFTER she got married.
    Angels? Oh, hell - I know better - but by God, they didn't have my "approval" for it, either! And I gotta say - I'm proud of each of 'em!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Anyone wanna make book on this thing being raided long before it gets that far?!?? Kids - posting shit like this on FB and expecting it to be "secret".....

Here's yer sign!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I really like in one of the comments where they are talking about the girls, and it's ok for a 17 year old to bang a 14 year old girl....................
    I'm confused.

If that's not OK, a lot of us (not me, I'm probably old enough by now) are going to be feverishly googling "age of consent" and "statute of limitations".

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I really like in one of the comments where they are talking about the girls, and it's ok for a 17 year old to bang a 14 year old girl....................

I hope some adults related to these kids get wind of this.

And that kid that is talking all hip hop about being the DJ is whiter than the Pillsbury Doughboy.
    retard.gif

Didn't you know it's wrong to recognize a persons race nowadays???:rolleyes:

I use race to describe customers to other people at work on purpose and it's always the 20 & 30 year olds that get very uncomfortable hearing it.

Rofl, lots of "I like to take pictures of myself drinking and smoking, and put them on Facebook and Twitter so people think I'm cool,"-type of people.

I've been to some wild high school parties way back when, but damn, no one made a fuckin' Facebook event out of it. Dipshits.

I noticed that too.. Honestly, they don't think anything is worth doing if they can't show others.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Oh lawd. I read more of the posts. I don't know if I want to move to Houston anymore; I'm going to call that company up in Laramie and see if they're hiring, LOL.

I just can't get over how stupid these people are. Every generation is just getting exponentially more stupid than the last. But seriously, this is what happens when you don't hit your children.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Amen, Pro! My sister made the mistake of saying that in front of my daughter one time when I mentioned about having spoken w/her about "saving" herself.......looked her right in the eyes, and said "YOURS might - but MINE will have been taught better!" All 3 of her girls had kids first, then a ring (one of 'em has never even gotten that from the first baby's daddy)....my daughter had hers AFTER she got married.Angels? Oh, hell - I know better - but by God, they didn't have my "approval" for it, either! And I gotta say - I'm proud of each of 'em!
    Redneck, I look forward to one day hoisting a brew to you on a job well done! Thanks!

Top Bottom