• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    That is usually where they get left behind.

I remove mine and put it in my pocket.
    Been carrying since '64-haven't left one behind yet...kinda like not forgetting a child in a carseat-you just pay attention. Stand up to leave-OH, what's that in front of my face on the door? A GUN? A lot more secure and responsible than in rman's picture. I couldn't put mine in my pocket-that's why I wear holsters.
    Target Sports

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    I remove firearms from holsters and put them under the underwear in my jeans around my ankles

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    When I was wearing a duty belt, with cuffs, a maglight, a radio, a full sized pistol, and 2 magazines if I had to take a dump I would go into a bathroom and pull my pants down and do my business.. When I did so my belt would be in the same place this pistol was or abouts there.

The bottom line is you're very vulnerable in the bathroom. Instead of judging him, we should understand we're all human and have vulnerable moments. I'd have waited until he finished before leaving. That way he was covered. Then again, I care about people.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    When I was wearing a duty belt, with cuffs, a maglight, a radio, a full sized pistol, and 2 magazines if I had to take a dump I would go into a bathroom and pull my pants down and do my business.. When I did so my belt would be in the same place this pistol was or abouts there.

The bottom line is you're very vulnerable in the bathroom. Instead of judging him, we should understand we're all human and have vulnerable moments. I'd have waited until he finished before leaving. That way he was covered. Then again, I care about people.
    sorry man, didn't realize you were the guy shitting yesterday.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    sorry man, didn't realize you were the guy shitting yesterday.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

I only use public bathrooms in an absolute emergency and never for #2 these days, going home while on duty was not an option even when on patrol. I usually tried to find clean bathrooms, and in private security you see a LOT of bathrooms. I had 2 or 3 go to's on my route... Still, you're vulnerable. I just was speaking from my personal experience. I only had to do it maybe 4 or 5 times in 6 years, but I still had to do it.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014

That waiting until he finished thing:
    1. Is very kind and selfless
    2. Would depend upon the strength of the cloud that surrounded the doer.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    The problem is his letting his gun lay there where some goblin can reach under and yank it...holster and all. When nature calls, it's best to either hang it on a coathook on the door or keep it just below the knees...anything but "offer" it to whoever walks by. His response to threat once a hand's wrapped around the gun is too little, too late.

You're overacting, sweetheart.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    That waiting until he finished thing:
    1. Is very kind and selfless
    2. Would depend upon the strength of the cloud that surrounded the doer.
    and is borderline gay stalker

I usually hit walmart once a day. Its high turnover so there is about a 75% chance it's clean. I have a very efficient digestive system, and my office doesn't have a bathroom (my office is a Ford Escape).

I also recently stopped eating during the day, I drink protein shakes and add fiber powder to counteract the protein constipation.

So shitting with a gun on my belt is a 3-5/week occurence. Always just below the knees, never below the stall wall. Also keeps my pants off the dirty ass floor.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Understand that, rman, and the advance warning's not like it used to be-it's all about where you are!

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I bet this guy's posting on another forum about some creeper taking pictures in the next stall. It was probably wise to vacate the premises before he was finished and rearmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

I usually hit walmart once a day. Its high turnover so there is about a 75% chance it's clean. I have a very efficient digestive system, and my office doesn't have a bathroom (my office is a Ford Escape).

I also recently stopped eating during the day, I drink protein shakes and add fiber powder to counteract the protein constipation.

So shitting with a gun on my belt is a 3-5/week occurence. Always just below the knees, never below the stall wall. Also keeps my pants off the dirty ass floor.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Hotels are what you seek. The lobbies in hotels have THE cleanest bathrooms for situations where you need to sit down. And they are usually one-holers.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Borderline gay stalker. Ad hominem is your favorite game?

If you're shitting at the walmarts on McCart or Mitchell in Fort Worth you're playing a dangerous game anyway. Frankly I won't step foot in either of them. There is one on 1187 (In Crowley) that is "meh" The one on Wilshire in Burleson is ok There is also one in Benbrook that is ok... A walmart bathroom would be emergency diarrhea on the road stop for me... Maybe we have different tastes in bathrooms. I am a bit of a germaphobe.

TXinvestigator is right though, hotels have a bathroom near the lobby that's usually got a locking door and are way cleaner. Walmart bathrooms.. LOL good lord man.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Borderline gay stalker. Ad hominem is your favorite game?

If you're shitting at the walmarts on McCart or Mitchell in Fort Worth you're playing a dangerous game anyway. Frankly I won't step foot in either of them. There is one on 1187 (In Crowley) that is "meh" The one on Wilshire in Burleson is ok There is also one in Benbrook that is ok... A walmart bathroom would be emergency diarrhea on the road stop for me... Maybe we have different tastes in bathrooms. I am a bit of a germaphobe.

TXinvestigator is right though, hotels have a bathroom near the lobby that's usually got a locking door and are way cleaner. Walmart bathrooms.. LOL good lord man.
    actually, i don't think I've ever shit in a Walmart in Ft Worth.

I am on the road constantly, in Houston now.

Ironically I stay at hotels a minimum of 12 nights/mo and it's typically easier for me to find a walmart than it is a hotel.

Plus the shopping. For instance yesterday, I scored a bunch of Trilene XT on clearance for $3.50/ea

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom