• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Shuutr,

Please watch/review the "AwakeCanda.org" video on the next page.

You'll be surprised (I think) at the number of doctors who utterly distrust the so-called vaccines and why.

Unless, of course, you're one of the 'true believers' and won't listen to anything outside the 'dogma' of 'you must, must, must get the jab'.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Well, I did watch it, but when I got to the nano technology potentially controlling me with AI using my smartphone and 5G technology, I turned it off.

I’m open to listening, but I have a limit and that was it.

I have really tried to not be a sheep and do my own research but as a lay person, it’s been really difficult. I tried not to let political biases that actually point me towards NOT getting the vaccine get in my way of making the best decision for my overall health and proper risk mitigation.

At the end of my months long decision making process, I cried when deciding to go ahead and get it (Moderna) making the decision to finally choose what I considered to be the best option for me, knowing what all I have kept my mind open to, over the past few months and what I am seeing in my own community.

I wasn’t happy about the decision, but I made it, for me, before any mandates were seriously discussed. I also made it because I deferred to my husband, and he is the head of my household, and he came to the decision more easily than me over the past couple of months with how the pandemic has progressed.

I had a pretty down weekend when I made the decision to make the appointment. There were tears, but then that was that. Making the decision to not get it wouldn’t have been any better for me.

I am going on two weeks since my second shot.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    you should make the best decision for you, without a doubt
    I tried. But I am not confident that either way, I went, that I wasn’t making a big mistake.

I tried to make sense of it, but wasn’t satisfied completely any way I looked. I put it off as long as I could, until that itself (putting it off) felt like a bad decision.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "...but when I got to the nano technology potentially controlling me with AI using my smartphone and 5G technology I turned it off"

Yeah, I was a bit chagrined with that statement too, but there's always one of those in every crowd irrespective of profession and education...

The vast majority of all the others seemed very credible to me.

Some one here hypothesized those who either die soon after getting the jab or are terribly injured are either genetically predisposed or if you're into conspiracy theories - these folks are genetically targeted, which may be a large load of crap...

All I know for certain is there are a lot of folks who don't tolerate the jab very well...from death to lasting injury. And, I agree the vaccine (misnomer) hasn't been studied enough for us to know the long term outcome...

I also agree getting the jab is a personal decision (when it's not mandated that is) and those who decide to get it...more power to them.

Me, I won't take the gamble though many in my family have and I hope to God doing so doesn't cause them grief in the future.

I also haven't said a negative word about their decision to get the jab. They're are all adults.

Forcing the jab on kids, that different kettle of fish...

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    3996434e77b87ba6f9c72c5bf0119e41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I tried. But I am not confident that either way, I went, that I wasn’t making a big mistake.

I tried to make sense of it, but wasn’t satisfied completely any way I looked. I put it off as long as I could, until that itself (putting it off) felt like a bad decision.
    these are difficult times

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well, I did watch it, but when I got to the nano technology potentially controlling me with AI using my smartphone and 5G technology, I turned it off.

I’m open to listening, but I have a limit and that was it.

I have really tried to not be a sheep and do my own research but as a lay person, it’s been really difficult. I tried not to let political biases that actually point me towards NOT getting the vaccine get in my way of making the best decision for my overall health and proper risk mitigation.

At the end of my months long decision making process, I cried when deciding to go ahead and get it (Moderna) making the decision to finally choose what I considered to be the best option for me, knowing what all I have kept my mind open to, over the past few months and what I am seeing in my own community.

I wasn’t happy about the decision, but I made it, for me, before any mandates were seriously discussed. I also made it because I deferred to my husband, and he is the head of my household, and he came to the decision more easily than me over the past couple of months with how the pandemic has progressed.

I had a pretty down weekend when I made the decision to make the appointment. There were tears, but then that was that. Making the decision to not get it wouldn’t have been any better for me.

I am going on two weeks since my second shot.
    you should make the best decision for you, without a doubt

Are the vaccines a total success? No.
    But they are not a total failure either.
    Are there side effects we don't know about yet? More than likely. But there have been some that were not evident in other vaccines for decades, so there is that possibility.
    Should it be mandated? Absolutely NOT!

Should you have the option and be able to make the decision on getting it yourself without people trying to force you or shame you into it? ABSOLUTELY!

I won't take it. And I won't be forced without a fight.
    But I damn sure won't shame anyone that decides it is the best decision for them.
    You have nothing to defend.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Yep. Nothing to defend except that decision to myself and those who love me. But I am used to that, as most of the decisions I’ve made for me and mine run off the beaten path. Hope I didn’t screw this one up.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This, from a DoD study. Do we trust any alphabet agencies any longer?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Wouldn't it be something if the vaccine actually was actually intended to keep individuals asymptomatic, therefore allowing them to unknowingly infect others.

This keeping covid running rampant....
    In light of some of the studies coming out of Israel , Qatar, etc, this does not seem as tinfoil as it would have six months ago.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    In light of some of the studies coming out of Israel , Qatar, etc, this does not seem as tinfoil as it would have six months ago.
    Hey H Man,

Me? I'm a thankin' (alwayz hertz) ............

Didn't have me near 'nuff LAYERS on my fool Tin Foil Hat!

Why just yesterday...seen a lady riding down the road in her Prius.....all by her lonesome....white knuckles on the wheel...all a wearin' her blame mask!

Folk be out they Cotton Pickin' Minds!

Later, Mark

Top Bottom