• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    " So we dig deeper. If we remove both Covid-19 and unnatural deaths (homicide, suicide, overdose, etc.), we see a dramatic spike of natural, non-Covid-19 deaths among working age people beginning in the spring and summer of 2021. The CDC then stopped publishing the detailed data breaking out these particular categories. "
    Target Sports

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Given the last 2 years, EVERY person involved with the medical field is now suspect. But issue is not new. It has been around and admitted to for years before Covid came along. Along with the Covid debacle, even by doctors, that estimate has grown. Medical mistakes, incorrect diagnosis or just flat incompetent personell, the list is long. It happens. More than medical folks would like to admit. Not unlike mistakes in a lot of professional endeavers.
    I myself have been the victim of incompetance, mistakes and doctors playing god and nurses " just following doctor's orders" like a good robot. Like being prescribed hydrocodone right after being told I can't take Vicodin. Same medicine, different name.
    Oops. Even got a doc "relieved" at UT Galveston for a screwup. I was lucky, my son lived. I have steel plates in my wrist thanks at least in part to another wonderful example of our medical profession.

But to be honest, there are some excelent doctors out there. But like any profession, there are some really bad ones too. When the medical profession and establishment accually starts to police itself in a meaningful and enthusiastic way, some of us might begin to trust a little better.
    We pay medical professionals for a service. That service does not include telling us who MUST trust, make decisions for us or pretend when you have no damn clue.
    I spent too many years being told I was a jerk. Sometimes an ass. But they kept coming back because I was good at what I did and if I did not know or know how, I told them so.
    I'll be damned if I will put up with less from any other professional regardless of how much education you have or what title you give yourself.
    I have nothing against you personally. Some things you post make me think. Regardless of what I think of the post. But,,,I have noticed you tend to get bent out of shape anytime someone even hints that the the medical profession is anything less than godlike. Y'all ain't. Quit acting like it. Maybe we wi ould trust you more if you did.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    A few months before my fiancée died from cancer (2009), after her telling her doctor that the medication for fibromyalgia wasn't working, her doctor insisted it was still fibromyalgia. Since my fiancée was deaf, I was allowed to accompany her into the exam room. I didn't like the way her doctor seemed to brush her off, after telling her Lyrica made her feel ill.

I took her to another doctor who finally agreed to give her a CT scan (he at first followed the former doctor's recommendation).
    Although the CT scan was for her legs, they ended up noticing lesions in her liver. After further testing they found she had cancer in the bone marrow of her legs.

As she was dying in the hospital I told her oncologist about the two doctors stating it was fibromyalgia. He told me that maybe they were right. I just shook my head.

Naturally, I had some trepidation for doctors before COVID-19, it's only gotten worse since.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <*>

Well,

The entire AntiVaxx “movement was stupid and greatly harmed Humanity.

But,

We now do have a real reason to fear vaccine “shots”.

Still,

As best as we can now tell, based on information available from reliable sources, the older vaccines like tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps, rubella, seasonal “flu”, diphtheria, pneumococcal pneumonia, shingles, etc. are still relatively safe.

There is, and has always been, a small but real risk of ANY vaccine. A person’s body can have an unpredictable serious “reaction” from allergy to components or a misdirected immune response in which the person’s nervous system is damaged. This risk is small, and both the individual and others are believed best served by being vaccinated.

Still, the talk about trace Mercury, and other trace contaminants, has been repeatedly demonstrated to be false & baseless.

The COVID “vaccine” was something new, inadequately studied, and likely part of a malicious plan. There was no way for us, or Trump, to have known this in time.

Some things have become clear, despite continuing propaganda:

1). Do not allow babies, children, or healthy Young to get the currennt COVID shots.

2). We can no longer trust anything from our government, FDA, CDC, or State Health Departments. This is an extremely sad development. But, they allowed “politics” to override their ethical responsibilities to the public. They LIED, then LIED more.

3). Globalists & Statists are responsible for most of this. They have infiltrated all of our basic institutions; especially government, education, hospitals, and military. As Dr. Michael Savage observed a decade back: “(Modern) Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER!”

4). Unlike in prior crises, there is no guarantee that we honest citizens can or will prevail. Our children may already be doomed to serfdom.

One thing we all could & should do is to stop repeating/re-posting erroneous “information”, memes, & warnings. Our environments are filled with nonsense, much of it intentional, given to confuse us, and to weaken our resolve.

leVieux

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The same people that pushed the 'jab' are the same people pushing the flu vaccine. While I'm not saying any other vaccines are tainted, it's a matter of trust. I never wanted to be anti-vax, but after the last few years of hearing "safe and effective" for something that is not safe, and certainly less effective than advertised, how do I trust what's in anything they want to inject me with?

Is it different people that make the COVID, so called vaccine, than any other vaccine? While I may find a doctor I can trust, did he test what's in any other vaccine? I doubt it. Big Pharma, hospitals, many doctors and certainly politicians have lost any trust I may have had at one time.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Re: boosters:

The idea of updating mRNA Covid shots every season originally held promise. One advantage of mRNA technology is that manufacturers can tweak the genetic sequence and rapidly produce new vaccines targeting new variants. Hence the bivalent boosters targeting the BA.4 and BA.5 Omicron variants along with the original Wuhan strain.

But three scientific problems have arisen. First, the virus is evolving much faster than the vaccines can be updated. Second, vaccines have hard-wired our immune systems to respond to the original Wuhan strain, so we churn out fewer antibodies that neutralize variants targeted by updated vaccines. Third, antibodies rapidly wane after a few months.

...a New England Journal of Medicine article, previously vaccinated people who received the bivalent booster were “primed” to respond to the Wuhan strain and mounted an inferior antibody response to other variants.

The vaccine makers designed their studies to get the results they wanted. Public-health authorities didn’t raise an eyebrow, but why would they? They have a vested interest in promoting the bivalents.

FDA Commissioner Robert Califf tweeted on Jan. 11 that “COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with a significant reduction in hospitalization and death” (my emphasis). He should know that correlation doesn’t prove causation. A study found the unvaccinated were significantly more likely to get into car accidents, but that doesn’t mean vaccines prevent crashes.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    A study found the unvaccinated were significantly more likely to get into car accidents, but that doesn’t mean vaccines prevent crashes.
    And there is the rub. We are spoon fed statistics from studies that say exactly what "they" what us to hear, and believe. All presented as fact, or undisputable scientific analysis. This is the way they calm, coerce, steer, the herd into the slaughter chute.

Reactions: gll

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    And there is the rub. We are spoon fed statistics from studies that say exactly what "they" what us to hear, and believe. All presented as fact, or undisputable scientific analysis. This is the way they calm, coerce, steer, the herd into the slaughter chute.

Yeah this is just stupid propaganda.

I have seen more aggressive driving land I doubt it is the unjabbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'car crashes/accidents' idea the 'unjabbed' would suffer was such a preposterous bs idea, I wondered if it was simply a joke...?

I don't recall though if it was cooked up by the commie msm or if it came from the seedeesee or one of the other alphabet agency liars.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    tgt61.jpg

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    If memory serves?

"They" (the ChiComs) were mad at "the bad orange man"...and unleashed their BIO WEAPON (with the help of traitors, in this once great Nation) on the world. The purpose being, to unseat "the bad orange man"....

If memory serves? They sent FOUR Jumbo Jets of infected China Men to Rome....

What better way to infect the "occidental" world! (one sister-in-law was to Rome twice!)

Sure wish folk would call it what it is. CHINESE GERM WARFARE! :50cal:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    "Disproven by researchers"? Really? You mean the same "researchers" that are STILL telling us to not worry about dropping dead from the vaxx? These people are either, totally insane or diabolically evil, and need to be exterminated (or vaxxed with my remedy, 230gr to the back of the head). Regardless, ladies, I'm here to help, 24/7! Lol!

Top Bottom