• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My taste buds have been off lately. I have a problem eating anything hot like peppers, lately I've been eating salsa and chips. Mild kind HEB, the top of my head tingles, my lips burn, my nose runs and my eyes tear. Open a new jar, nothing. Open another jar, nothing. Wife chopped up jalapenos added it to the salsa. Still nothing, do I have COVID? I read your taste goes away.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My taste buds have been off lately. I have a problem eating anything hot like peppers, lately I've been eating salsa and chips. Mild kind HEB, the top of my head tingles, my lips burn, my nose runs and my eyes tear. Open a new jar, nothing. Open another jar, nothing. Wife chopped up jalapenos added it to the salsa. Still nothing, do I have COVID? I read your taste goes away.
    My taste did the exact opposite when I got COVID and it still hasn't recovered. Everything is too spicy for me. At least it has improved some; at its worst, freshly-ground black pepper was too hot for me to eat. I've worked my way back up to mild salsa.

I think you got a worse deal. :(

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    While I'm not sure I would ever call Elon Musk a right winger, I'm sure the left does. His comeback to why he isn't labeling tweets COVID misinformation like they did before he bought Twitter to a BBC reporter is fantastic: "Has the BBC changed it's COVID misinformation?" "Does the BBC hold itself at all responsible to mask and vaccine side effects misinformation?" After a bit, the reporter said, "let's change the subject"

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    While I'm not sure I would ever call Elon Musk a right winger, I'm sure the left does. His comeback to why he isn't labeling tweets COVID misinformation like they did before he bought Twitter to a BBC reporter is fantastic: "Has the BBC changed it's COVID misinformation?" "Does the BBC hold itself at all responsible to mask and vaccine side effects misinformation?" After a bit, the reporter said, "let's change the subject"
    And that's the thing.....so much of what many of us thought and said in the early days was called conspiracy theories/misinformation by the government, socials, and the media in general. And most of it was shut down completely. And now pretty much everything those same groups that shut down dissent said back then has been proven to be complete falsehoods and, by default, misinformation. Whereas those of us who stuck to our guns have been proven right beyond a reasonable doubt.

I just hope some learned a valuable lesson. Never. Fucking. Again.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And that's the thing.....so much of what many of us thought and said in the early days was called conspiracy theories/misinformation by the government, socials, and the media in general. And most of it was shut down completely. And now pretty much everything those same groups that shut down dissent said back then has been proven to be complete falsehoods and, by default, misinformation. Whereas those of us who stuck to our guns have been proven right beyond a reasonable doubt.

I just hope some learned a valuable lesson. Never. Fucking. Again.
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath over retractions or apologies from the government or media. They're just doubling down on their lies now.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    That's the truth. I lived 2 of the longest years of my life in Wisconsin, and I still swear the Wisconsin Restaurant Association's motto is, "Flavor is not an option."
    Try being born there, and having your eyes opened by dating a Texan cajun gal and visiting her grands in the swamps of Louisiana. That relationship didn't work out, but my newfound love of the South sure as heck did.

Made the trip up to WI with my wife, and we stopped at a local "Mexican" restaurant. The folks looked the part, but the food? It was anything but. So the next night we figured Texas Roadhouse. It's a chain, it's not the greatest, but at least you know what you're getting. She's looking over the menu, not finding what she wanted so said the heck with it and just asked the waitress for chicken fried steak. Waitress was all "I'm sorry, a what?" Yeah, not even on the menu.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath over retractions or apologies from the government or media. They're just doubling down on their lies now.
    Oh, I'm not expecting that either. Although the crew who called bullshit from the outset of this fiasco has been proven exactly right and emboldened and without a doubt has gathered a much larger membership from the sheep who previously fell directly in line based on lies.

There will always be sheep, but their numbers dwindled after this last debacle.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yet, on YT they continue to tell us where we can get tested as if 'any' results can be believed...

Now, they've got a new and improved 'jab'...uh-huh...shove it up you couloos...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Orthopedic surgeon sounds off on COVID vaccine after developing career-ending condition​

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ortho...loping-career-ending-condition-been-abandoned

Dr. Joel Wallskog shared the chilling details of how he contracted Transverse Myelitis, going from a "completely healthy 50-year-old" to a crippled, unemployed orthopedic surgeon, in a matter of a week.

"I was a completely healthy 50-year-old person with really no medical problems until about seven days after my first – or I should say one and only Moderna shot – that I received from December 30th of 2020. So, I was completely otherwise healthy until seven days after the shot," Dr. Wallskog shared

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Had COVID? Part of the Virus May Stick Around in Your Brain

"Researchers in Germany found that part of the virus, the spike protein, remains in the brain long after the virus clears out.

These investigators discovered the spike protein from the virus in brain tissue of animals and people after death. The finding suggests these virus fragments build up, stick around, and trigger inflammation that causes long COVID symptoms."

Not mentioned, is that the goal of the jab was to induce cells to make lots of spike protein....

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Heh, latest scary variant is Arcturus.
    Apparently, it is spreading in India.
    The WHO has classified it As a variant of interest, loosely translated "we are not sure yet that we can terrorize the globe with this".
    FUNV.

Top Bottom