• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    My wife is a nurse at a local hospital. Last night they had 3 men get rushed into emergency. All 3 died within a few hours. The only things they had in common were their age range and that they had all taken both COVID shots as well as both boosters. The ER doc believes blood clots were involved. All 3 will be getting autopsies and as I get any more information, I'll pass it along.

Not the first time this has happened there. This seems to affect primarily men in their 30's and 40's but has occurred across all ages. I know this has been brought up here before but it's still going on.
    Guns International

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A few months back, a doctor (Canadien I think) predicted that in the next 3 or so years, those who're jabbed will be dying and yet few are speaking about these so-called 'excess deaths' except John Campbell MD, and a few others, but overall these 'jab' deaths are being ignored...

Hhhhmmm, I wonder why?

OK, no I don't...they's jes too many of us - globalists have a target of the human population needs to be culled down to just a 1/2 million of us worldwide...yep, you and most everyone else has to go.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1694189377029.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    A few months back, a doctor (Canadien I think) predicted that in the next 3 or so years, those who're jabbed will be dying and yet few are speaking about these so-called 'excess deaths' except John Campbell MD, and a few others, but overall these 'jab' deaths are being ignored...

Hhhhmmm, I wonder why?

OK, no I don't...they's jes too many of us - globalists have a target human population down to just a 1/2 million of us worldwide...yep, you and most everyone else has to go.
    1694189406531.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Don't worry the nefarious MOFO's are constantly working of no jab was of getting that poison in your body.

Yep - I just saw a blurb about some WHO asshole who had authored a paper about using aerosolized nanopolymers to deliver mRNA vaccines via aerial spraying. The notion was that, if people won't get the jabs, they'll just crop dust cities with the shit, or release it through ventillation systems, and you don't get a choice, you'll be breathing it in. They're on a mission to kill everyone, so it seems. Evil is real, and there ought to be Nuremburg type trials for this shit, along with public executions.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yep - I just saw a blurb about some WHO asshole who had authored a paper about using aerosolized nanopolymers to deliver mRNA vaccines via aerial spraying. The notion was that, if people won't get the jabs, they'll just crop dust cities with the shit, or release it through ventillation systems, and you don't get a choice, you'll be breathing it in. They're on a mission to kill everyone, so it seems. Evil is real, and there ought to be Nuremburg type trials for this shit, along with public executions.
    There was some talk....?

Local hospital was intending to put the aerosol in the entry door blowers....

Every one entering/leaving hospital would get the spray/MnRa! (UPMC)

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So, we're being sprayed like cockroaches...great, just great!

Damned, if you do - Damned, if you don't...

It's not all that bad for me as I'm just about ready to dive into my dirtnap any time...anyway cuz I'm old and bent.

You may yet outlive some of us younger folk, as the clot shot (or clot cloud, perhaps) does us in in high numbers.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yep. My neighbor got the jab and had a stroke before she left the Dr office. Rushed to ER and survived
    Is it me?

Am I missing something?

Did we not used to HANG by the neck...'til DAID?

Pervs.

Murderers.

Traitors.

We are "suffering" pedophiles in the highest offices...

Have deranged "Dr. Gobbels" and Herr Himmler types murdering the population....

Past time for some serious neck stretching...

The craziest thing? Many "Americans" are going along with this madness....(yinz listen to Pedo Joe? Kammy? Levine? or Festermann? of late?.....they all "madder than March Hares"!)

1694196696329.png

I see folk driving around in their cars...with masks on? (they got a sex toy in they mouf?) Poop fer brains...that's what they got.

Top Bottom