• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I wonder if the steady increase in violence and crime are directly related/resultant of the jab. I don't recall the blatant criminal behavior ever being this rampant or extreme. Only since the jab has been in effect does it seem to have been do prevalent. Or maybe the insanity of political perversion and mental aberration that allows it are effects of the jab. anyway it all seems to be related and concurrent. I don't believe coincidence is accidental. or may be I'm just going crazy because I had to get a jab back in 20 to qualify for a job I was too white for.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    wako,

I'm convinced 'the jab' has to do with widespread 'aberrant' behavior.

It's affects are not limited to just 'myocarditis', it's also responsible for 'multiple sclerosis', a neurological disease, i.e., it affects the brain, thus I think it's causing extraordinary violence in people who otherwise may not have acted like violent crazies.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'm convinced 'the jab' has to do with widespread 'aberrant' behavior.

It's affects are not limited to just 'myocarditis', it's also responsible for 'multiple sclerosis', a neurological disease, i.e., it affects the brain, thus I think it's causing extraordinary violence in people who otherwise may not have acted like violent crazies.

While not as widely talked about, I have first hand witnessed it. People I have known for decades who, shortly after vaccination, had dramatic and undeniable changes in their behavior. Over considerable time post vaccination those changes gradually reverted, and these folks returned to (mostly?) normal.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    1694635872665.png

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I let myself be pressured into the first jab (various factors, including almost every job listing specifying that it was required for consideration and me desperately needing employment), came home from getting it and had two days of "flu-like symptoms" as a side effect, then caught Covid a few months later and was knocked down for three days with even worse symptoms than the side effect, then had follow-on pneumonia for five days...gee, good thing I got that fucking jab.

I've skipped the "booster" jabs. When my doctor asked a couple of years ago if I wanted a booster I said "I'm not real interested in that" and she replied "I don't blame you." It hasn't been brought up since.
    ^ Very much the same case for me.

I investigated first and chose the Johnson & Johnson version since it was the more traditional virus-based technology instead of one of the two mRNA versions. I eventually wound-up catching the flu anyway but I believe I’ve had no side-effects.

On the other hand, my wife got one of the mRNA versions, and she also caught the flu, but she has had what I believe are some lingering side-effects due to the mRNA shot.

Coon

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Never got the jab, but I did test positive for the virus using one of the home tests. I think it was bogus.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    Update.......No more information yet. Apparently, the bodies were transported to the corner for analysis. My wife can't really poke around too much due to HIPPA regulations. She has some contacts she can try and is going to do so.

Sorry that I have no more news but it seems these type of issues "go quiet" once they leave the hospital.

Top Bottom