Lynx Defense

If you haven't seen this yet, you need to (treason and espionage under way)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant

That's a WVW (World View Weekend) interview of Lt Gen Flynn and Lt Gen McInerny = you have got to watch this - its about what is going on with the election and beyond - and I would really like to your comments or advice as to what we can do if this evolves to an open war. It's already a "secret" war....

Obviously, guard your words carefully... we can read between the lines.
    DK Firearms

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Flynn was railroaded, and used against Trump to prove a point that never existed in the first place. It was calculated to try to remove Trump from being president.

How'd that story go? ... Flynn would have found out and revealed both the Hillary strategy and the Brennan/Comey/Biden/Bumma coup plans, so he had to be taken out.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    There is a video on you tube that the democraps think the president is going to attempt a coup to stay in power. Hell isn't that what the left commies are trying to do in this election. I think President Trump should protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign and democraps who are attempting another coup on our country. That is what it is a coup why the f*ck do they always get away with this shit it is time for them to be put down.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    126804961_3757974030900171_160734783604117263_n.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Drastic times, call for drastic measures.

What Trump should do is have every Democrat that instigated and supported his impeachment arrested for treason and sedition and an attempted coup against a duly elected president.

Their plans were premeditated, because they were already looking for something to hang on him before he was even sworn in as president.

Mueller should be charged as well, and for defrauding the government of millions of dollars for an investigation that took over two years, when he already knew the outcome at least a month into that investigation.

Biden should be charged as an accessory, since he knew when Obama was still in office what was going on.

Frankly, I wouldn't even care if they were convicted, just arrested and indicted would IMO send a very clear message to the Democrats that enough, is enough.

Partial list of those I'd like to see arrested:
    Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Comey, Brennen, Clapper, Lynch, Obama, Biden, ect. ect. ......

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Who’s going to arrest them? Who’s going to try them?
    Trump can’t even get stuff declassified that he’s asked for.
    FBI & DOJ are useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom