found on Drudge..all I have to say is.. Wow, it's about time

DK Firearms

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I was about to post that up. Glad I clicked on your posting.

If you have liberal black friends, coworkers, etc. please forward this video to them.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I've known and worked with a number of black people over the years that think this way. They were all educated and/or ex-military. It's going to be hard to convince uneducated people who are dependent on government handouts to vote against the democrats. You'll have to convince poor young people to stay in school and create jobs for them. I don't know how but I believe that's the answer.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I am glad too see the attitude change, but no where in the video did anyone recommend voting Republican or for the conservative candidate.

I guess it will take some time to turn a certain mindset around.

It is a start.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I am glad too see the attitude change, but no where in the video did anyone recommend voting Republican or for the conservative candidate.

I guess it will take some time to turn a certain mindset around.

It is a start.

The Republican party can't save the black community
    The Republican party is almost as bad as the Democrats

No political party can turn their problems around. THEY have to do it and recognizing that depending on gov't handouts is a losing plan is a great place for them to start.

ShootingTheBull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    I'll bet if someone in the movie business put some money behind say an hr and a half movie like this...... It would be seen by a lot of the black community. Just sayin...
    It's already been done, sort of -- Janks Morton (a black filmmaker) made a no-budget documentary movie with a lot of the same themes, called "What Black Men Think." What Black Men Think - The Heart and Soul of a People
    Not exactly what you were asking for because there's no money behind it, but it still is really fascinating. He took several of the myths head-on (such as "there are more black men in prison than there are in college") and showed how such myths are prevalent even among blacks themselves, and then he shows where these ideas come from and why they get perpetuated, and the damage that gets done to society by perpetuating these lies.

It's on NetFlix if you want to check it out.

Top Bottom