Patriot Mobile

Illegals Cost Taxpayers $113 Billion a Year: Why Does No One Care?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    thanks man.

time to hit the road and head home.

see ya'll in about an hour -- unless someone recognizes me and gives me alift ;)
    Capitol Armory ad

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    The best part of this whole problem is the solution kills two birds with one stone.

1. End or severely curtail welfare. Generational worthlessness is killing us. For those still on welfare, we have things for you to do all day.
    2. Fine the employers $10,000 per illegal worker. Supply and demand, ya know.

We suddenly have a whole new class of workers interested in those jobs "no one will do". We still need guest workers, so reform the guest worker process so we know who is coming in and where they are working. When the job ends, they leave. All citizenship goes through this program, after five years you may apply if you keep your nose clean, have no outstanding debts (hospital bills) and follow the process. The process is in English.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Meanwhile, my kid can't find a job because the minimum wage has limited hiring and he has to compete with illegals for the few remaining jobs. At least he is a straight A student. I'll be supporting my kids until they are 30.

I don't buy it. I know plenty of teens that work Mc jobs and while they hate doing it (hence the self entitled mentality of that generation) their dislike of not having new iPhones or videogames outweighs their dislike of their job. Actually I just had this conversation yesterday with one of the Juniors on my fire department, he's 16 now. He just started working at Bush's Chicken about six months ago and hates his job because "fast food is gay and his manager is gay." He's a good guy, but that gave me a laugh. I was like "I dunno, I've never worked fast food before. My first job was at a movie theater."

There are plenty of places that hire all the time, but American teenagers have too much pride and feel too self entitled to do the jobs.

Top Bottom