Venture Surplus ad

Illegals, illegals everywhere... and I guess my American flag is offensive!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Holy crap! I live in North East El Paso and it looks like they put all of the illegals in hotels all around us. It's gotten so bad that they are everywhere in parking lots asking for stuff.

The other day, my wife and I were running errands and on the way inside of an establishment, we encountered some. I can't speak, but understand spanish pretty well and these guys were clearly speaking some deep south America spanish and they were asking myself and others to buy them food, drink, CLOTHES...

I believe every good man is entitled to food and drink, as long as he's asking because he just needs help and not because he refuses to work, but CLOTHES!? You're gonna come to America, where damn near all of us are in the shits because of inflation, taxes, and interest rates, oh and gas, and treat me like I'm your ****'n daddy?! The ****'n nerve man! And I might had bought him a shirt if he wasn't pretty much demanding I do so.

Fun fact: My neighbor picked up a group of illegals who were stuck in the rain and took em back to her house for the night and a hot meal. The next day? Well they broke in to her house and took things they must have targeted while there.

Now as for the flag: Son of a bitch this pissed me off so bad I can't even remember the last time I was this pissed off and just thinking about it nearly gets me that hot. So I have a lovely waving American flag, it's pole attacked to my roof, right outside of my patio door. The pole is angled at about 35 degrees and the flag hangs right over my yard's light.

I go out one day and see the flag all the way wrapped around the pole and the pole bent down to about 20 degrees. HMMMM, ok, I don't recall any windy nights recently to wrap the flag and how the hell did the pole... I investigate and what do I find? Some short lefty **** must have tried to pull the pole off and steal my flag. The pole is one of those thin metal ones that you have to bend back and forth for it to finally break and when I tried to unwrap the flag, I found that the asshole who did it, and this is what gave it away the most, put the bottom corner of the flag over the screw hole that mounts the pole, and screwed the thumb screw back in, causing the flag to tear.

So it's clear he tried to take it but could break the pole, so wrapped it around the pole and screwed it into the mount to make sure it doesn't wave. What a total piece of trash of a human being.

I don't know who did it, but I have recently seen a guy, who does not belong on my street, walking past and mean mugging my yard. Saw him 3 times at about 11 PM. I suspect it's him and I'm gonna go ahead and be a stereotyping asshole, but he looks like one of those guys from the parking lots.

Oh, by the way, there are several illegals who stand still in the middle of parking lots as if they're high as hell and nodding off. It has never been like this around here and I've lived here for 30 years, just about.
    Maybe I'm just and asshole, but either way, I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this. Thanks Biden.

RANT OVER. God bless yall and be safe.
    Lynx Defense

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Holy crap! I live in North East El Paso and it looks like they put all of the illegals in hotels all around us. It's gotten so bad that they are everywhere in parking lots asking for stuff.

The other day, my wife and I were running errands and on the way inside of an establishment, we encountered some. I can't speak, but understand spanish pretty well and these guys were clearly speaking some deep south America spanish and they were asking myself and others to buy them food, drink, CLOTHES...

I believe every good man is entitled to food and drink, as long as he's asking because he just needs help and not because he refuses to work, but CLOTHES!? You're gonna come to America, where damn near all of us are in the shits because of inflation, taxes, and interest rates, oh and gas, and treat me like I'm your ****'n daddy?! The ****'n nerve man! And I might had bought him a shirt if he wasn't pretty much demanding I do so.

Fun fact: My neighbor picked up a group of illegals who were stuck in the rain and took em back to her house for the night and a hot meal. The next day? Well they broke in to her house and took things they must have targeted while there.

Now as for the flag: Son of a bitch this pissed me off so bad I can't even remember the last time I was this pissed off and just thinking about it nearly gets me that hot. So I have a lovely waving American flag, it's pole attacked to my roof, right outside of my patio door. The pole is angled at about 35 degrees and the flag hangs right over my yard's light.

I go out one day and see the flag all the way wrapped around the pole and the pole bent down to about 20 degrees. HMMMM, ok, I don't recall any windy nights recently to wrap the flag and how the hell did the pole... I investigate and what do I find? Some short lefty **** must have tried to pull the pole off and steal my flag. The pole is one of those thin metal ones that you have to bend back and forth for it to finally break and when I tried to unwrap the flag, I found that the asshole who did it, and this is what gave it away the most, put the bottom corner of the flag over the screw hole that mounts the pole, and screwed the thumb screw back in, causing the flag to tear.

So it's clear he tried to take it but could break the pole, so wrapped it around the pole and screwed it into the mount to make sure it doesn't wave. What a total piece of trash of a human being.

I don't know who did it, but I have recently seen a guy, who does not belong on my street, walking past and mean mugging my yard. Saw him 3 times at about 11 PM. I suspect it's him and I'm gonna go ahead and be a stereotyping asshole, but he looks like one of those guys from the parking lots.

Oh, by the way, there are several illegals who stand still in the middle of parking lots as if they're high as hell and nodding off. It has never been like this around here and I've lived here for 30 years, just about.
    Maybe I'm just and asshole, but either way, I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this. Thanks Biden.

You owe them nothing. Nobody forced the illegals over here, and I would certainly never reward their invasion with a new shirt, food, water or anything else. Callous? Perhaps. But, the easier we make it for them to get by, the more the incentive grows for more illegals to come over.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    You owe them nothing. Nobody forced the illegals over here, and I would certainly never reward their invasion with a new shirt, food, water or anything else. Callous? Perhaps. But, the easier we make it for them to get by, the more the incentive grows for more illegals to come over.
    I agree completely.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I don't owe another man anything and don't ask anything from them.
    I'll help a child, maybe a woman because I was raised that way but a grown man?
    Sick of all the excuses why grown ass men can't make their own way. A hand up, no more hand outs, just getting here doesn't cut it.
    Yeah it can be difficult, dirty and demeaning, buckle up buttercup.

eta- a little harsh, mad at the neighbors goat, ate my mom's flowers and had to drag the damn thing back home.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Maybe hook up 110 V to the pole?

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    Close to 4 times the population of Wyoming have illegally entered our country and will procreate and vote democrat in the future. The master plan to gain power and we are all screwed unless a republican like Trump sends them home.
    As far as home protection you need a video camera and I have been super impressed with this one on Amazon and I have two. They provide superb video, continuous record (you need a microsd card) and no subscription required. Ordering a third one for my backyard. They do require a plug, no other wiring, of course you need wifi. You get alerts if you want and may be able to find out who is messing with your stuff.
    Amazon product ASIN B09SBRB59Z

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I can only imagine how phuced up living were I did in Houston has gotten. I would guess that the crackheads & junkies under 610 & Buffalo Speedway, South Main & Stella Link has tripled in numbers. The flecks of shit would wander into the neighborhoods day & night trying to steal anything they figured could buy them their dope of choice. If I still lived there I'm sure I would have shot someone by now.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I just want to address the "owe them/him anything" part of the discussion, breifly.

I get what you guys are saying when you say that, and I agree, absolutely, but only idealistically.

Principally, however, I am a man who has lived a very unorthodox and trying life, due to my health issues. I shouldn't even be here, and I damn sure shouldn't even be living as good as I'm living. All of my thanks goes to God, of course, but I am also a man who has been helped, significantly, by my few close friends, my brothers in the firearms community, my brothers and sisters in the church and medical communities, and strangers, who, till this day, I wish I could have known and done something for.

I am not and have not ever been a beggar, but I have asked for help with certain things and when I have not asked and someone noticed I was struggling, I have accepted their hands and the recourses in them. Because of my brothers and sisters, I am and have never been on HUD and will never, and have only dipped into the tax payers' pockets in stints of hospitalizations and recoveries. I've spent a total of 7 years of my 38, here on Earth, in a hospital bed and will spend more. So I've NEEDED HELP.

However, in my attempts to be humble, still I must acknowledge this; I've also given much, in good times and bad, from my last dollar to a good portion of a good pay day. I've been called "over considerate" before and I'm proud of that. Hell, my cousin's husband volunteered to drive an hour down here and stay the weekend with my kids so my wife could be at the hospital with me, and I showed my gratitude by giving him an AR15. What is it they say about tooting horns, or something? BEEP...

In all seriousness, my point is this; Idealistically, I get what you guys are saying and it's true. Principally though, I am forever in debt to humanity and any good man who is in a tough spot either from an honest mistake, or from something out of his control, is entitled to presenting me with an opportunity to pay it forward, to pay back karma, to be a blessing from God through me to them. In that sense, given they have a good attitude and are kind natured, I owe them anything they ask for, if needed, without putting my children in a bad spot.

THESE guys though...

I hope I was eloquent enough so that yall understand what I'm meaning to say. I'm also ONLY speaking for myself. Yall may not owe anyone anything, but I do. I owe all of you and any other good man, what they need, when they need it, so long as the kids will be ok. This is something I take vary seriously, for I am grateful. I am blessed.

In this life, I couldn't do what so many of you have done, for society and for people like me. Consequently, I dedicate my success and expertise at being a father to all of you, to society, to those in need. I WILL put 5 amazing human beings into society. THAT is how I repay society and my Creator. Individually, I believe that I am obligated to give a good man in need, whatever I can, because I owe it to humanity to extend my blessing toward who'm ever HE brings me across...

UNLESS THEY'RE AN ASSHOLE!!!!! HAHAHA yall didn't see that come'n huh? What a wild roller coaster ride of philosophy, morals, and testimony right? Anyway... I ****'n love you guys. May God bless you and yours and may you all be in health and a state of peace. I'll shut up now.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT saying that just because someone helps you out, you owe some random stranger something that he is asking for. I'm speaking strictly from my own experience, as to why I do believe that that is the case, for me.

Last edited:

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I don't owe another man anything and don't ask anything from them.
    I'll help a child, maybe a woman because I was raised that way but a grown man?
    Sick of all the excuses why grown ass men can't make their own way. A hand up, no more hand outs, just getting here doesn't cut it.
    Yeah it can be difficult, dirty and demeaning, buckle up buttercup.

eta- a little harsh, mad at the neighbors goat, ate my mom's flowers and had to drag the damn thing back home.
    Was he breathing as you drug him home? Asking for a friend.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I just want to address the "owe them/him anything" part of the discussion, breifly.

I get what you guys are saying when you say that, and I agree, absolutely, but only idealistically.

Principally, however, I am a man who has lived a very unorthodox and trying life, due to my health issues. I shouldn't even be here, and I damn sure shouldn't even be living as good as I'm living. All of my thanks goes to God, of course, but I am also a man who has been helped, significantly, by my few close friends, my brothers in the firearms community, my brothers and sisters in the church and medical communities, and strangers, who, till this day, I wish I could have known and done something for.

I am not and have not ever been a beggar, but I have asked for help with certain things and when I have not asked and someone noticed I was struggling, I have accepted their hands and the recourses in them. Because of my brothers and sisters, I am and have never been on HUD and will never, and have only dipped into the tax payers' pockets in stints of hospitalizations and recoveries. I've spent a total of 7 years of my 38, here on Earth, in a hospital bed and will spend more. So I've NEEDED HELP.

However, in my attempts to be humble, still I must acknowledge this; I've also given much, in good times and bad, from my last dollar to a good portion of a good pay day. I've been called "over considerate" before and I'm proud of that. Hell, my cousin's husband volunteered to drive an hour down here and stay the weekend with my kids so my wife could be at the hospital with me, and I showed my gratitude by giving him an AR15. What is it they say about tooting horns, or something? BEEP...

In all seriousness, my point is this; Idealistically, I get what you guys are saying and it's true. Principally though, I am forever in debt to humanity and any good man who is in a tough spot either from an honest mistake, or from something out of his control, is entitled to presenting me with an opportunity to pay it forward, to pay back karma, to be a blessing from God through me to them. In that sense, given they have a good attitude and are kind natured, I owe them anything they ask for, if needed, without putting my children in a bad spot.

THESE guys though...

I hope I was eloquent enough so that yall understand what I'm meaning to say. I'm also ONLY speaking for myself. Yall may not owe anyone anything, but I do. I owe all of you and any other good man, what they need, when they need it, so long as the kids will be ok. This is something I take vary seriously, for I am grateful. I am blessed.

In this life, I couldn't do what so many of you have done, for society and for people like me. Consequently, I dedicate my success and expertise at being a father to all of you, to society, to those in need. I WILL put 5 amazing human beings into society. THAT is how I repay society and my Creator. Individually, I believe that I am obligated to give a good man in need, whatever I can, because I owe it to humanity to extend my blessing toward who'm ever HE brings me across...

UNLESS THEY'RE AN ASSHOLE!!!!! HAHAHA yall didn't see that come'n huh? What a wild roller coaster ride of philosophy, morals, and testimony right? Anyway... I ****'n love you guys. May God bless you and yours and may you all be in health and a state of peace. I'll shut up now.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT saying that just because someone helps you out, you owe some random stranger something that he is asking for. I'm speaking strictly from my own experience, as to why I do believe that that is the case, for me.

(Almost) every one needs some kind of help at 1 time or another. The difference between you and the give me's is that you only needed temporary help while some want help all the time and not having to help make their situation better, as you did,

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    (Almost) every one needs some kind of help at 1 time or another. The difference between you and the give me's is that you only needed temporary help while some want help all the time and not having to help make their situation better, as you did,
    I appreciate that, thank you.

Yea I've never been the type of person who could be proud of myself being lazy and living off of something other than my own sweat. Given the circumstances, I decided a long time ago as needing help was going to be inescapable for me, so I told myself, "self, it's ok to accept help, but when YOU are in a position to help, you will help more than you've been helped". I will die by that.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

You and we ain't seen nothin' yet. Elections have consequences

Top Bottom