Patriot Mobile

Illegals, illegals everywhere... and I guess my American flag is offensive!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    To be clear Mrs Whistler and I have helped many, many people and will continue until we die I suppose.
    No disagreement everyone might need or lend a hand with family, friends and neighbors. I don't think you harassed women in parking lots or lied to bilked anyone or demanded assistance from anyone while able-bodied or robbed someone that helped you.
    I hope it's implied we'll help about anyone trying their best but just need a nudge.
    THESE guys though...

I have a nephew that has leached off everyone, nothing is ever his fault, he must be the most unlucky guy on earth. I wouldn't give him a dried cat turd.
    Need a hand? We'll help if and all we can, think we or the world owe you something or not willing to carry your own water, not so much.

eta- the goat is fine. Came back after dark, no one home at the neighbor's, goat is in our stock trailer to keep it safe until they get back.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    To be clear Mrs Whistler and I have helped many, many people and will continue until we die I suppose.
    No disagreement everyone might need or lend a hand with family, friends and neighbors. I don't think you harassed women in parking lots or lied to bilked anyone or demanded assistance from anyone while able-bodied or robbed someone that helped you.
    I hope it's implied we'll help about anyone trying their best but just need a nudge.
    THESE guys though...

I have a nephew that has leached off everyone, nothing is ever his fault, he must be the most unlucky guy on earth. I wouldn't give him a dried cat turd.
    Need a hand? We'll help if and all we can, think we or the world owe you something or not willing to carry your own water, not so much.

eta- the goat is fine. Came back after dark, no one home at the neighbor's, goat is in our stock trailer to keep it safe until they get back.
    Hahaha damn goat.

I think it's more than implied. It's evident. Our community is a good one. Sometimes I just wish we were as loud as the ones ruining this country.

Top Bottom