DK Firearms

Im 29 and just applied for financial aid.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    OHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHIIT!!!!!:p.........all joking aside, good luck, hope you fair well, we can use another good guy on our side.......so if you run across one, grab em:p........just giving you hell bro. You will do well, no doubt

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    OHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHIIT!!!!!:p.........all joking aside, good luck, hope you fair well, we can use another good guy on our side.......so if you run across one, grab em:p........just giving you hell bro. You will do well, no doubt

I already work at bexar county as a fingerprin examiner in the Records/ID section. Id just like to get farther in what i already do, which requires a bachelors. Id also like to wotk in Parole.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Be very very careful about how much money you take out, do your absolute best to use work to pay for as much of it as you can.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Well one thing is for sure, there should be plenty o work in that department^^^

A lady friend of mine started with parole a year ago. She started at a pay that was almost 1g more than i make (bcso for 7 years). Shes already gotten a raise, while im still making what i made 2 years ago. This "raises depends on the budget and politics" shit is getting old.

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Gonna do the AA at the local community college (northwest vista) hope to finish at UTSA.

Good luck with everything we look forward to having as a roadrunner!

My wife is going through NVC and sadly I am very disappointed in the way things are handled. My best advice for that school is to stay on top of all your records. Make sure to continually check your schedule to make sure your classes don't get dropped before the semester starts and take advantage of the Rate My Professor web site. She has had both ends of the spectrum when it comes to professors.

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    You must apply for financial aid in order to be eligible for grants as well as loans. If he sticks to subsidized loans and borrows responsibly he will be fine

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    You must apply for financial aid in order to be eligible for grants as well as loans. If he sticks to subsidized loans and borrows responsibly he will be fine

im gonna stay as far away from loans as possible. i already have bad credit nad the last thing i need is another loan with a huge interest rate. unless they make it to where students get the smae rate that banks do (.75%)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom