• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I agree, that's why I've been waiting so long to bring it up. But a simple PM could clear everything up. I'm really more ticked off that he hasn't even contacted me.

It could be that he can't contact you. Like I said before I have had personal experience with a similar situation.
    Guns International

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Sorry Charlie - that stinks. I've done lots of deals with people on here and haven't been burned once. Shit, I done jinxed myself.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We all have things happen, but failure to communicate with the other party is bad form.....

Have bought many items on TGT and all have been professional transactions.....only sold one thing here a few years ago and it turned into a pain....

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    m_popcorn.gif

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Sorry Charlie - that stinks. I've done lots of deals with people on here and haven't been burned once. Shit, I done jinxed myself.
    Hey Robert, you have some nice stuff. Can you "sell" me one? I'll gladly pay you next Thursday for a gun today.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    I deal with this every week. If you can't make your appointment, make a payment, make a delivery on time, etc.... Just man up and tell the truth and contact the person. Yeah, I might get a little ticked and/or upset, cause I'm waiting on this stuff for a reason. But ya know what, it won't be near as bad if you lie to me, ignore me or screw me over.

Hell. even if the person did lie and said something came up like car, house, kids, wife ..... if he would have a least contacted you, he could have gotten an extension, reduced price or even just been given goods for free, depending on the price.

There could be other issues at hand, that could prevent him from contacting you. Without you knowing whats going on with him, it is what it is. I know, it sucks.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sorry Charlie. I will get it sent out right away. I was busy pooping.

Kidding. Wasn't me.

I would have started the thread with the name though.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Person has not contacted me since May 16th. His last message was that he got the items and will put money in the mail tomorrow (May 17th). I've PM'd him half a dozen or more times since then with no responses from him.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Best I can tell, the person has not logged on since 16 May. If he had contacted me and said something like "....Hey Charlie, had some things come up and I'll be out of touch for a while, etc., etc...." I could live with that, but it didn't happen. Oh well.

Top Bottom