• TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Honeydew dammit!! :boxing:

Once you go Pecos Cantaloupe you never go back.

I swear they have to be fertilizing those damn things with the remains of saints, watering them with the tears Jesus cried as he looked out across the land and across the people he loved to the pit of his very soul and spoke his last words and singing them to sleep every night with a chorus of angels.

It's like they are the one fruit that escaped the Garden of Eden un-changed.

Have your grainy textured watery flavored honey dew melon. My statement remains:

Cantaloupe or GTFO

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Once you go Pecos Cantaloupe you never go back.

I swear they have to be fertilizing those damn things with the remains of saints, watering them with the tears Jesus cried as he looked out across the land and across the people he loved to the pit of his very soul and spoke his last words and singing them to sleep every night with a chorus of angels.

It's like they are the one fruit that escaped the Garden of Eden un-changed.

Have your grainy textured watery flavored honey dew melon. My statement remains:

Cantaloupe or GTFO
    ^^^This man speaks the truth. It's like fried chicken, watermelon & LeBron James shoes all rolled into one.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    usuvabet.jpg
    uryta6u2.jpg
    What is the guy on top stealing? Maxi pads? Tampons? Barbie? Breast Cancer Awareness 5 hour Energy?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    ^^^This man speaks the truth. It's like fried chicken, watermelon & LeBron James shoes all rolled into one.

I was with ya up to the bball shoes. WTF?

Pecos melon. We've had some sliced and ready in the fridge since they came in season.
    I'll sure miss 'em when fall comes.

I do like me a honey dew though.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    usuvabet.jpg
    uryta6u2.jpg

Look like a bunch of animals looting. It reminds me of the aftermath of Katrina.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is the part in the movie where we all want to see a red dot on his shirt and his chest opened up with a 308.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    What is the guy on top stealing? Maxi pads? Tampons? Barbie? Breast Cancer Awareness 5 hour Energy?

Nothing is off limits to the give me that crowd.

Once the sneakers are all grabbed up you gotta move on to what's left because hey, 'I ain't lettin a good lootin opportunity get by without gettin mines!'. 'I can always shoot that fool with the kicks later and take em off his feet while he dies and I'm all hopped up on this here five hour energy n shit'.

Lootin is hard work!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    This is the part in the movie where we all want to see a red dot on his shirt and his chest opened up with a 308.

He's just a poor misunderstood kid who never knew his father and is trying to make ends meet and provide for his family in a world where the white devil blocks his opportunity to escape the horrid conditions he's been thrust into at every turn.

Have some compassion.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    He's just a poor misunderstood kid who never knew his father and is trying to make ends meet and provide for his family in a world where the white devil blocks his opportunity to escape the horrid conditions he's been thrust into at every turn.

Have some compassion.
    hence my learn to be a thug class.
    And since you have done yo research, you get da homeboy discount.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    And since you guys know how to get white women. We will move to the advanced class of
    Being a professional porch monkey. And drinking malt liquor

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Have some compassion.

I'll use a ballistic tip then.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    And since you guys know how to get white women. We will move to the advanced class of
    Being a professional porch monkey. And drinking malt liquor

Okay. When did we decide to skip getting white women 101 and go straight to malt liquor?

I've apparently mis-entered the class details on my calendar.

Can you please send me a copy of the syllabus? It would be much appreciated.

Also, is porch ownership a course requirement? Having lived as homo sapian for some time now I think I've got the monkey part down so I'm hoping at the very least that I can use that experience for elective hours without actually having to think too much.

Edit: Is it possible to start out being a part time porch monkey and use my buddies porch for a while? You know, just till I can sell enough crack to get my own porch?

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Okay. When did we decide to skip getting white women 101 and go straight to malt liquor?

I've apparently mis-entered the class details on my calendar.

Can you please send me a copy of the syllabus? It would be much appreciated.

Also, is porch ownership a course requirement? Having lived as homo sapian for some time now I think I've got the monkey part down so I'm hoping at the very least that I can use that experience for elective hours without actually having to think too much.

Edit: Is it possible to start out being a part time porch monkey and use my buddies porch for a while? You know, just till I can sell enough crack to get my own porch?[/QUOTE

Ok sir.
    I will attempt to address your concerns,
    1. My bad on the white women. (The hunt is on)
    2. Malt liquor is always in the equation, (as of today 2, 40's a day)
    3. Sir as far as the porch goes. No porch ownership is required.
    Buddy's porch? Yes, (practice practice practice! ! It helps on the labs)

P.S spears are required for this class, will send specs. After first payment.
    If you have a problem finding aforementioned spear.
    I have them for sale
    I sincerely hope this answers your questions.
    If not plz free to contact me.

Top Bottom